16- Who needs a room now huh??

"Are you serious ? Have you seen the look she gives me every time I cross her? She looks at me like I pointed out she has fake boobs and wrecked her sex plans with her future husband who is supposedly Ryan Gosling."

"Well, the analogy is pretty precise I must say, but hey. She is a man stealing whore okay? Last night when Patrick and I crossed her, she ran up to him and dragged her ugly manicured nail across his biceps. Do you know how It took every ounce of control to not detach her caked up face from her body ?"

Right now, Lyla and I are sitting on Dylan's couch and talking about what a life sucking whore Linda is. Linda, is this typical queen bitch from our college that we will be graduating from in two weeks. And yes, Lyla and Patrick have sorted out their shit and are now in a relationship, O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L-L-Y. Well lucky me because I was being sandwiched in between these two nincompoops. But as for now, Dylan had a meeting that he could no way miss, not that I asked him to miss, but even as he wouldn't be able to be here, he asked Lyla to come and I quote 'baby sit me'. Why you ask ? Because according to Mr. I-can-charm-any-girl's-pants-off, I am in no condition to walk, even though I still went to pee and poop on my own. Not that I'm complaining. I love it how he takes care of me.

"Well, enough of gossiping about some worthless shit. I have so much to tell you about Patrick. But, its nothing you don't already know. I mean come on, he's your twin. But, as for this moment, let's get down to business with you. Lady, I need details on everything. And by that I mean everything with you and Fancy pants " she raises her eyebrows suggestively and I feel heat rush up my cheeks.

"What can I say about him. Dylan is..well Dylan is Dylan. In this short span of time I've got to know him so much. And as much as I loved spending time with him outside, I loved the time I spent here with him yesterday. He is like replica of Augustus waters or something. I mean, seriously, he has a way with words and he has this crazy instinct to protect me. Which by the way, is very sexy." I give a side smirk to which my lovely friend obviously responds to with a very long 'ooooooo'.

But that being said, I have slowly started coming to terms with my feelings for Dylan. How can I not ? This morning when I woke up, I found my self in bed and tucked in properly when I had fallen asleep on the couch. Which means that he carried me to my room and put me to bed. Though I already feel much better and am pretty much capable of walking around on my own, he still felt the need to call Ly up.

I don't know where things between him and me are going. All I know is that, since now I've initiated into giving into these feelings for him, I've also started wondering exactly what is it that he feels for me. Is he looking forward to a relationship? I don't know. He hasn't even told me that he likes me, but again neither have I. But these things a guy has to talk about ok? Well not really. I'm just a little too high on my pride to be the first one to confess. Blame my egoistic self.

In between our conversation Patrick barges in through the front door with a smile platered on his face. "I am so happy for you Mars! I can't believe a guy finally decided to let your tiny ass in his life. Seriously though, I thought you would die a virgin. But not anymore ! I'm so happy I don't have to tolerate you. Just marry him and live with him. God I'm living a dream!" He genuinely seems to believe in all the bullshit he just uttered.

Before I could even tell him out, Ly decides to interrupt. "You! You were supposed to be here an hour ago! What the hell took you so long ?! Where were you ? With that bitch of a Linda? Huh?" Just when she said that, Patrick rushed to her and picked her up in his arms giving her a long kiss that made me hell uncomfortable so I decided to cough and break their intimate moment.

"Get a room you two." I groan.

"Why not! Can we crash into one of your boyfriend's room ? I'm sure he wouldn't mind now would he?" He winks and I swear I want to roll him into a ball, throw him into the toilet and flush each and every cell of his body. Jerk.