Welcome back

Hej!

Glad to see you here.

First of, under this chapter, you can post your suggestions. This doesn't mean I will automatically draw what you want, though. I don't do requests anymore since I can't finish them or cuz I don't like what was requested. Sorry, kay?

I will accept any kind of pronouns. they/he/she. It doesn't matter to me.
My internet pseudonym is either Aniratac/Ani or Freak. Why Freak? Cuz I am one; everyone, even irl, thinks so.

And.... before you think bout becoming friends with me:
- I have a BIG older-siblings-complex. In other words, I'll treat anyone and everyone as my older sibling and talk to them as if they where since I miss mine.
- I have a sleeping disorder which is the reason why I'll almost be online 24/7 (except if I'm at school)
- I'm german, so please notice that I'm probably in another time zone than you
- You can always talk to me. You don't need a reason to message me. In return, you can expect me to write you whenever I feel bad. Or just reasonlessly.
- I'm weirder than you might think
- According to my classmates I am: Annoying, loud, noisy and unbearable
- Mess with my friends and I'll have to bury yet another body
- I'm weird and crazy. And maybe a little bit psychotic. (Or sociopathic)
- Friendly advice: Never call Freak (my OC) a Neko. I'm tired of burying bodys.

Also, I suck at being a friend, but I'll alwyays try my best to make everyone happy.

Apparently, I was born on the date where America finished building and testing the first ever atom bomb. I wasn't born that year (1945). Just that month and day.
Great, right? .-.

If you're searching for good friends, artists or authors, check out everyone I'm following. They earned it.

So, have fun, don't lose your way back to sanity and maybe consider getting a Psychotherapist (You know something's wrong with you when you read it as "Psycho the rapist"... he he...). I don't take any responsibility for your safety.