Insanity?

OKay, that title has nothing to do with the picture of this chapter. I just wanna talk about this so called "Insanity" a bit, kay?
I'll do the diary entry next chapter cuz this is my book so I do what I want.

OKay, Insanity.

First off, those who think they're insane because they are weird or played a creepy game or watched a creepy movie or read creepypastas or wrote a creepypasta, just let me tell you this: You're not. At least that's not what makes someone insane.

And to those who think someone is insane because they repeatedly do a certain action all the time, like how the joker in Dark Knight makes that lip smack, you're also wrong.
The Joker may have a tick, but that doesn't make him insane. That's like sayingpeople with tourette syndrome are insane.

Insanity is when you can't make a diffrence between right and wrong. When everything is the same to you. When you can tell if you honestly think someone made the right choice or not. When you can't tell what real and what's just your fantasy.

Let's take Jeff the Killer, the most known Creepypasta for an example, kay?
He doesn't see value in human live and is blinded by his ideals, thinking everything he does is justified. But does that make him insane? Not really. Because he does have an opinion on what's wrong and right. He just doesn't have the right opinion.

From what I've read in various articles, Insane people can't decipher what's wrong or right, but I can't tell if that means that insane people have the wrong opinion of what's wrong and right or if they can tell at all if something is wrong or right. But I'll go with the later, because that's what I read in these articles.

So back to Jeff. Is he a psychopath? The most important features of being a psychopath are not being able to tell what emotion a human is feeling just by the expression they have and that they are very carismatic. That doesn't make you a bad person. But it could lead to you doing many wrong things.
I can't say if Jeff is a psychopath but it does seem so. But what I do know is that he's schizophrenic. He has a voice that tells him what to do and what is wrong and right. So, if that voice is telling him what's wrong and right, does that mean that he didn't know that before the voice talked to him? In a way. So he might be insane? Not really. He's schizophrenic, and the voice is part of him, something within him. So he basically did have a definition of right and wrong for himself all the time.

Now, I've probably confused you all with this XD
Sorry bout that. It's just that I can't stand it when people use words that they don't even really know the meaning of. So I decided to let at least you guys know what it is. And my research literally took like 30 minutes, so not that bad and I've found out a lot.

But don't forget: Don't believe what idiots on the internet tell you and check for yourself :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot:

I dunno. I was bored and I kinda love drawing characters hurt of in shock or anything like that... and yes, I lazily copied the hand and I didn't draw the legs. LAZINESS RULES!!!!