Chapter Six

A Few Days Later ...

Bahja's Pov:

Omg, This Is a Big Crowd Of People, Even Though I Perform All The Time, I Still Get Nervous, Like What Happens If I Mess Up or Fall On My Ass In Front Of Everyone, That Will Stay With Me Forever. Literally. Bre Was Hyped Tho , Jumping Around Me & Zonnique , Like Sit Down Bre , Damn .

The Announcer: This Group Is The Hottest Group In ATL Right Now , They Have Three Hit Singles Out , and They Stand Out , Give It Up For The OMG Girlz ! *Walk away from the stage*   

The Omg Girlz: *walk on the stage blowing kisses to fans, smiling*

.

...

.....

"Baby, Stop." Zonnique Whine Tryna Fall Asleep

"I Want You To Stay Up With Me.." Bahja Said Poking Zonnique's Side

"Im Tired... Maybe Tomorrow..." Zonnique Said Grabbing Her Phone Off The nightstand In The Hotel Room

"You Are A Lazy Bum. Imma Get Some Snacks. Want Anything?" Bahja Asked Putting Her House Slippers On

"Reese, and Some BBQ Chips, Please." Zonnique Said Texting Away On Her Phone Laughing Loud

"Whats So Funny, Nique?" Bahja Asked Walking Back Over To Zonnique

"Zoey Sending Me Funny Pictures, That's All." Zonnique Said Smiling

"Mhmm, Sure..." Bahja said Walking Out The Hotel Room

Bahja Went Downstairs & Got A lot Of Snacks , and Went Back Upstairs , Zonnique Was In The Bathroom Taking a Shower , and Her Phone Was On The Nightstand , Bahja Picked Up The Phone , and Guessed The Password, She Was Right, The Password Is The Date They Started Going Out As a Couple. Bahja Was Scanning Through Zonnique's Messages, and Saw a lot of thirsty Boys , Tryna Holla At Her Girl , Bahja Was Mad ... and Furious ..

Zonnique : What Are You Doing In My Phone?! *Walking Over To Bahja & Snatching Her Phone Away From Bahja*

Bahja : WHY ARE ALL THESE BOYS TEXTING YOU ?!

Zonnique : It Aint None Of Your Business . & YOU ACTING LIKE I REPLIED TO THEM , I JUST IGNORED THEM .

Bahja : Man Whatever , *lay in the bed* Good Fucking Night.

Zonnique : >:(

A Few Weeks Later ...

Zonnique's Pov:

I Was In My Bed, Just Thinking About Me & Bahja. Today Is The Day We're Gonna Tell Our Parents About Us. Im Scared Outta My Life, But Whatever Happens, Happens For a Reason, I Guess. I Was Getting Stressed For Nothing, Maybe They Will Be Happy For Us, and T.I Wont Be As Mad About Me Dating a Boy. I Texted Bahja Telling Her Im Bouta Tell My Parents, and She Said Good Luck Bae. I Walked Downstairs, I Was Nervous Outta My Mind, But I Was Walking Slowly To The White Room, Where My Parents We're At, They Was Just Laughing and Watching Television. This Is The Perfect Time.

Zonnique : Aye Mom , What Up Pops ? *Sit By Her Mom On The Couch*

Tiny : Nothing Much , Why Are You Shaking Like That ?

Zonnique : Because I Gotta Tell Yall Something ...

T.I : It Aint What I Think It Is , Right ?

Zonnique : *laughs*  Um No , Its Something Else .

Tiny : Alright , Tell Us .

Zonnique : *Breath Out* Im Bisexual, and Im Dating Bahja..

T.I: Oh, That's Nice Nique.

Tiny : It Really Is . *smiles*

Zonnique : WHAT?!

Tiny : That's Cute , and I Wasn't Born Yesterday Zonnique .

Zonnique : Wait .. How Did You Know ?

Tiny : In Your Room Right Before Yall Left .

Zonnique : Oh , Thanks For Understanding ..

T.I : Welcome , So How Long Yall Been Dating?!

Zonnique : Seven Months Now .

Tiny : Damn ,

.

..

...

Text Convo :

My Love : What Happened ?

Zonnique : They Cool With It , and My Momma Been Knowing , How About You ?

My Love : My Mom Don't Really Like It , But She Said As Long As Im Happy She Cool With It ,

Zonnique : Aight , Come Over Later .

My Love : Maybe ...

Zonnique : Ugh, Whatever, Bye.

End Of Convo ...

-------------------------------------------

Votes, Comments, First chapter To Good Girl Gone Bad?(: