Chapter Fifthteen

^.^

-----------------------------

^.^

-----------------------------

Few Days Later

Zonnique's Pov:

I Was Curling My Hair, For Later Tonight, Tonight Me, Bre, & Bahja Is Going To Diggy's Party, I Already Know What Ima Wear & Everything, Bahja Like Going To Parties, But Me Not As Much, A lot Of What-ifs Go Through My Hear, What If Something Bad Happens? What If It Don't Go As Planned? Parties Make Me Very Cautious Over Bahja. But Nothings Gonna Happened. So No Worries, At The Moment. When I Finally Got Done With Curling My Hair, I Decided To Text Bahja (:

Text Convo :

Zonnique : You Ready For Tonight?

Bahja : HELL YEAH ! We Gon Turn Up . What Bout You Bae ?

Zonnique : Ready As Well , But I Have a Feeling Something Is Gonna Happen.

Bahja : Nothing Is Gonna Happened . Can You Just Have Fun Tonight W/Out Worrying So Damn Much?  

Zonnique : Sure , Whatever .

Bahja : You Always Worrying , Just Have Fun Tonight .

Zonnique : K .

Bahja's Pov:

That Shit Irks Me When Someone Says 'K', Don't K Me, After Zonnique Said That I Stopped Texting Her, I Don't Text Back If You Respond With 'K' . *Rolls Eyes* She Always Worrying. Let Loose Have Fun For Once . Making a Nigga Less Excited About Tonight .

Lourdes : *Taking Pictures In Bahja's Mirror*

Bahja : Why You In My Mirror?

Lourdes : Cause I Like Your Mirror .

Bahja : Okay...

Lourdes : Anyways , You Need Talk? 

Bahja : Nah , Im Just Thinking .

Lourdes : Oh Yeah, I Almost Forgot, Momma Said To Take Dancy Out For a Walk Before You Head Out For Tonight.

Bahja : Why Cant You Do It ? 

Lourdes : Because Im Go To Bria's House With Reginae .

Bahja : Whatever /.\ *Get out her bed*

Later Tonight... 

Location: Bre's Apartment

Time: 7:56PM

Nobody's Pov:

Everyone Was Still Getting Ready For The Party, Bre Wore Some Leather Shorts With a Crop Shirt, and a Leather Jacket, With Her Bouncy Curls In Her Hair, and Some Black & White Converse. Bahja Was Still Doing Her Hair, She Was straightening Her Hair, She Had On Skinny Jeans That Was Ripped Up, With a Tight Shirt, and Some Jordans, Zonnique Was Painting Her Nails a Neon Blue Color, She Had Her Curly Hair, Leather Leggings, and Half Shirt, and Some Jordans, and Her Rolex On Her Wrist.

15Minutes Later....

Bre : Yall Got Five Seconds To Get In My Car, Or Yall Will Get Left Behind! *Walking Out Her Apartment Waiting For Bahja, and Zonnique To Get Out. Zonnique Ran To Bre's Car, and Hopped In The Front Seat, and Put Her Seatbelt On, Bahja Walked Out Like She Was A Model, and Was Waiting For Someone To Open Her Car Door .

Bre : Bitch Open Yo Own Damn Door *Laughs & Gets In The Drivers Seat & Begin Her Car*

Bahja : *Get In The Backseat*

At The Party ...

Diggy : Sup. *Hugging Bre, Bahja, & Zonnique One At a Time* haven't Saw Yall Since Our Last Tour Together .

Bre : Right , But This Party Is Live Asf .

Diggy : You Already Know How Its Done Babygirl. *pops imaginary collar*

Bre : *Giggles* Wanna Dance?

Diggy : Yeah *Grab Bre's Hand*

Zonnique : Oooo ,

Bahja : Lets Dance Babe .

Zonnique : Okay .

On The Dance Floor ;

Zonnique & Bahja Grinding On Each Other, Zonnique Began Twerking On Bahja, Bahja Got Horny, But She Didn't Show It She Just Went With The Movement. Zonnique Was Dancing On Her All Stripper Like.....

Should I Continue?

--------------------------

VOTES. COMMENTS.