Chapter Fourty-Eight

Bleh.. Imma Dedicate This Chapter To Somebody. Sooo, Comment If You Want It Dedicated To You.

____________________________________________________________________________

Zonnique's Pov:

I Began Kissing Bahja Roughly, and Climbed On Her Lap, I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Neck, and Began Whispering Dirty Stuff In Her Ear, I Gave Bahja a Big Ass Hickey. Then I Felt Someone Kissing On My Neck, Which Was Keypi. I Stopped Kissing Bahja, and Kissed Keypi. It Was So Weird and Nasty. I Squeezed Her Boobs, and Went To Work On Her. While Bahja Was Grinding On Her Face...

Bahja: *Moans Loudly & Grinding On Keypi's Face*

Keypi: *Grabbing Bahja's Waist & Eating Her Out*

Zonnique: *Fingering Keypi*

*

After The Threesome, My Legs Was Sore, and So Was Bahja's, I Dont Know About Keypi. I Was Sweating and My Hair Was Sticking Up and I Was Naked. Bahja Was Looking Tired Too. Keypi Left Because She Had Family Dinner To Go To. I Pulled Bahja Towards Me, and Kissed Her Passionately. While Putting Her On Me.

Bahja: That Was So Weird.

Zonnique: Right. I Didnt Like It. But It's Over.

Bahja: *Laughs & Flip Them Over* I'm Usually On Bottom

Zonnique: I Know.

Bahja: Sooo

Zonnique: *Whisper In Her Ear* Soooo *Begin Kissing Her Neck*

Bahja: *Moan Lowly*

Zonnique: It's Okay Daddy, I Got You Tomorrow. *Get Off Bahja & Pull The Cover Over Them*

Bahja: Youu Cant Be Teasing Me Like That Nique. You're Gonna Regret That.

Zonnique: *Chuckles* Yeah Ok Night *Turn Around*

*

Bahja's Pov:

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Bacon. Mhmmmm! I Got Up From The Bed, and Went Downstairs To Zonnique Cooking In a Big T-Shirt, Oh My. I Walked Up To Her, and Said Good Morning, I Would Kiss Her But I Need To Brush My Teeth, and a Nigga Starving Soo. Yeah. I Sat On The Table, and Looked At What Zonnique Was Cooking. She Was Cooking Waffles, Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage, and Omelets, My Belly Growled Because Of The Smell, I Fixed My Plate, and Began Eating.

After Me & Zonnique Ate Breakfast, I Went To Get Ready For The Day. I Took a Shower, and Etc. I Got Dressed In Basketball Shorts, and a Black T-Shirt, and Some Jordans, and My Snapback. I Called My Doctor To Make A Doctor's Appointment For Next Week, and She Said That Will Be Fine. Zonnique Was Wearing Tight Leather Shorts, and a Half White T-Shirt, With Her Hair Curled and Her Lipstick, and Her Gucci Shoes.

Bahja: *Laughs* Where You Going In That? *Serious Look*

Zonnique: I'm Going Out With Lourdes If You Dont Mind *Roll Her Eyes*

Bahja: In That Outfit?

Zonnique: *Looks In The Mirror* Obviously, Why Not?

Bahja: Because That Outfit Is To Much, Go Put On Some Jeans and a Big Jacket.

Zonnique: *Fake Laughs* Okay. *Roll Her Eyes* Sike. *Grab Her Purse* Bye Bahja, Have a Good Day.

Bahja: *Mock Her*

Zonnique: Stop Being So Damn Childish!

Bahja: Man Whatever, Bye. *Slam Their Bedroom Door*

Zonnique's Pov:

I Rolled My Eyes, and Went Outside and Locked The House Up, I Got In My Car, and Drove Off To Lourdes House. I Was Blasting August Alsina, That's My Husband On The Low, Dont Tell Bahja. I Pulled Up To Lourdes House In No Time, and I Called Her and She Was Walking To My Car In Seconds.

Lourdes: Wassup Boo !

Zonnique: Shit, Nothing.

Lourdes: *Giggles* Damn Nique, You Looking Hot.

Zonnique: Thank You Lourdes. Yo Sister Was Tripping.

Lourdes: Why?

Zonnique: *Tell Her Everything*

Lourdes: Ahahaha.

Zonnique: She Irks My Nerves.

Lourdes: But Ya Love Her.

Zonnique: Right

Jasmine's Pov:

Bahja Was Driving Me To Cheddars, and Let Me Tell You This, Bahja Was Looking Very Sexy. Her Straight Her Was Down and In a Snapback. Man, I Just Wanted To Seduce Her. There's Level To This Plan Tho. >.< and The Way She Was Rapping, Had Me Like... Baby Jesussssss I'm Melting Literally.

_____________________________________

votes

comments (+7comments for update)