Chapter Sixty-Two

Missed Me Or Nah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zonnique's Pov:

I Walked In Ray's Room, and Looked At Him. He Was Still In His Coma, He Didnt Wake Up Or Nothing. I Said a Prayer Then Left The Room. Bahja Was In The Car, Taking Selfie's. We Drove To Shamra's House. and Saw Lourdes Dancing On The Couch Twerking With Reginae. I Didnt See Ma's Car In The Driveway, So Yeah.

Reginae: Ayeeee!!! *Hug Zonnique & Bahja* How Is My Favorite Couple Ever Doing?

Bahja: We Good, *Chuckles* Where Mom At Lourdy?

Lourdes: She's With Tiny & Shekinah

Zonnique: LOL, As Always.

Reginae: Yall I Wanna Go Out To Eat & See a Movie , Yall Down Or Nahhh?

Everybody Except Nae: Hell Yeaaaa !

*

The Girls Was At The Movies , Laughing Having a Good Time , They Was Watching Think Like a Man Too . After The Movie Was Over , They Went To Red Lobster , While They Was Eating Drunk In Love Was Playing , Zonnique & Lourdes Got Up From They Seats and Began Dancing In The Aisle To The Surfboard Part Of The Song ,. Everyone Was Looking At Them . But Laughing .

Bahja's Pov:

Everybody Went Home, Nique & Bahj Was Watching The News . They Saw Jasmine's Mugshot On The Television . Nique Wasnt Paying Attention .

Reporter On The Tv : Yeah , This Jasmine Girl Is Crazy , She Killed Two Police Officers , and She Broke Out Of Prison , How ? We Dont Know , If You See Her , Call This Number On The Screen , Back To You Greg .

Bahja: Zonnique!!!!

Zonnique: *On Instagram* What ?

Bahja: Jasmine Broke Out Of Prison .

Zonnique: *Shocked*

Bahja: And She Killed Two Police Officers .

Zonnique: Yo, That Bitch Crazy.

Bahja: Fr Tho. As Long As She Dont Come Here, I'm Good.

Jasmine's Pov:

I Went To Wal-Mart and Got Hair Dye , and Grabbed Some Sweats and a Baggy Shirt . I Paid For It All , and Left The Store . I Walked To This Gas Station , and Changed My Clothes , and Dyed My Hair , and I Saw Some Scissors In The Sink , I Cut Half Of My Hair Off . I Loooked Ugly , But Whatever . I Left The Gas Station and Began Walking Towards The Hospital .

_______________________________________________________________

Damn

Votes

+6 Comments .