Chapter Seventy-Eight

Zonnique's Pov:

Bahja Picked Me Up and Carried Me To The Bathtub, She Put Me Down In The Water, and Got in With a Vibrator and Spread My Legs Wide Open,She Put The Vibrator On High, and Put It On My Clit, and I Moaned Instantly. She Moved It Around and Before I Knew It My Legs Was On Her Shoulders Shaking, She Licked My Clit While Moving The Vibrator Around, I Began Getting Weak, and Without Warning I Came In Her Mouth.

Bahja Picked Me Up and Sat Me Back On The Counter, and Grabbed a Dildo and She Put It In My Mouth, and I Sucked On It Til It Was Wet. Than Bahja Stuck It Inside Of Me and She Carried Us To The Bed, She Threw Me Roughly and She Went To The Bag and Got Handcuffs Out and Other Shit. She Tied Me To The Bed and I Couldnt Move. I Was Shocked.

Bahja Grabbed Another Vibrator and It Was On High, She Slid It Inside Of Me And She Played With My Boobs, and She Randomly Took The Vibrator Out.... and Began Eating Me Out Again.

and It Was My Turn To Please Her.                                          

*

Bahja: Goodnight

Zonnique: Goodnight... *Legs Shaking*

The Next Morning...

Bahja's Pov:

All I Heard Was Zonnique Snoring. I Got Up and Went To The Bathroom, and Did My Morning Routine, After I Took My Shower, I Walked Out The Bathroom and Just Stood There For a Few Minutes. Then I Saw Zonnique Stretching and Yawning, She Got Up and Fell Down, I Laughed Lowly and Helped Her Up, and She Kissed Me.

Zonnique: Good Morning!            

Bahja: Morning, I See You Cant Walk...

Zonnique: Yeah, Yeah. I Can Walk. See *Gets up and Falls Down* Fuck.

Bahja: *Laughs* Ima Run You Some Bath Water *Walk In The Bathroom*

Zonnique: Thanks Babyyy

*

After We Ate Breakfast, We Went To The Spa. I Needed a Massage Anyways, Then Later On a Boat Ride, Then The Casino! Yaaasssss. Win That Money.

Zonnique Was Getting Her Massage and This Dude Was Giving Her a Massage He Looked Like He Enjoyed It Too Much.

??: You Got a Very Soft Body *Rub Zonnique's Back*

Zonnique: Thank Youuuu

Bahja: Nigga Can You Not?

??: And Who Are You?

Bahja: Bahja, Zonnique's Girlfriend!

??: Oh, Yall Go The Other Way?

Zonnique: Yeah Obviously

??: Maybe We Can Hav-(gco)

Bahja: *Slap The Guy and Goes Off On Him*

??: I'm Sorr-(gco)

Bahja: *Put Her Hair in a Bun* No You Must Think We Sleep With Just Anybody

??: I Didnt Th-(gco)

Bahja: Bae Lets Go

Zonnique: *Laughs* Okay.

_______________________________________________

votes

+5comments