Chapter Seventy-Five

The Wedding Day....

Lourdes Pov:

So, I Have a Crush On Zoey. & We Are Currently Talking. But He's Five Years Older Than Me. But I Dont Care. Today Is Bahja's & Zonnique's Wedding Day!! Im With Bahja Fixing Her Hair and She's Nervous. Aw Lol. The Service Was Amazing and Long But Now Time To Party!

It Was 5PM, Everybody Wanted To Take Pictures With Bahja & Zonnique. Then After They Took The Pictures With People, They Got Their Pictures Taken By Their Photographer, and Added Lourdes In The Picture, and They Moms and Other Important People To Them, That Took About An Hour For All The Pictures To be Taken.

T.I: *Speaks In The Microphone* Dinner Is Getting Ready To Start, Everyone Please Come To The Dinner Room. *Put The Microphone Down and Start Walking To The Dining Room*

People Starting Walking in There. Everyone Was Seated, Talking To One Another, and Then Victor Got Up and Grabbed The Microphone and His Glass.

Victor: *Clears His Throat*

Everybody Looks At Him.

Victor: Bahja, You've Grown Up To Be Such a Beautiful Talented Woman, You're Very Intelligent and Confident In Everything You Do, Im Glad You Found Someone Who Makes You Happy, and Loves You For You, and Your Flaws. *Sheds a Tear* You Was a Baby Throwing Food At Me, Now Your Getting Married, and Your Grown Up With a Bright Future Ahead Of You. *Wipe His Tears* I'm Very Proud Of You Babygirl. And If You Need Me For Anything, You Can Just Call. *Hug Bahja*

Bahja: *Wipe Her Tears and Hugs Back*

Victor: *Sits Down*

T.I: Zonnique, You Are a Wonderful Daughter, Even Tho You Be Giving Me Attitude *Give Zonnique a Look* But I Love You, and I'm Also Very Proud Of You, and What You Became. You Are So Independent & Very Caring Towards Others, and Loving To Bahja. and Spoiled As Hell. *Coughs* Thats Your Mommas Fault *coughs and Drinks His Wine* But I Wish The Best For You & Bahja, Yall Both Became So Far In Life, and If Yall Need Anything Just Hit Me Up. (hugs Zonnique)

Zonnique: *Hugs Back & Laughs*

Tiny: Lets Eat!

Everybody Gets Up and Get Food To Eat.

*

DJ: Can We Get Bahja & Zonnique on The  Floor For The First Dance?

Bahja & Zonnique Hold Hands While Walking To The Dance Floor. The DJ Cut On One In A Million and Bahja Wraps Her Arms Around Zonnique's Waist, and Zonnique Wrap Her Arms On Bahja's Neck. They Dance The Whole Song, and Talk To Each Other. While People Are Saying Awww.

After They Are Done Dancing, Everyone Begins Dancing, They All Dance For About An Hour, Than They Cut The Cake, and Eat Some Cake, and Drink Champagne While Kids Drink Water. While People Get Back On The Dance Floor, DJ Announces For The Dads To Come On The Dance Floor and Dance With They Daughters. They Dance With The Daughters For About 15 Minutes. Everybody Dance Again. Some People Leave.

The Last Dance, Zonnique & Bahja Chose Gas Pedal To Dance To, Everyone Danced With Them, and Had a Good Time, and The Wedding Was Over.

*

Zonnique: Ouuuwww, Now For The Honeymoon! *Sit In Bahja's Lap*

Bahja: Yaasss. That Wedding Was Amazing & Beautiful.

Zonnique: Like You, I Know Right.

_____________________

votes

+6comments