Chapter Fourty-Six

Zonnique's Pov:

I Looked At Bahja, and Then Keypi, I Dont Know About This...

Bahja: I've Always Wanted To Try One

Keypi : See ! Someone Understands Me !

Zonnique : Me Too , But Naw , Because Someone Is Gonna Get Hurt , and Someone Is Gonna Start Having Feelings For Somebody , and You Gon Think This Is Gonna Happened Every Time You Come Down Here , Nah Im Good .

Bahja : True

Keypi : Nique , This Will Be a One Time Thang , I Never Tried "It" With a Girl, Let Alone a Threesome . Just For One Night Only , No Strings Attached .

Zonnique : I'll Think About It .

Keypi : Yay

Bahja : Mhmmm

*

Bahja's Pov:

I Was At My Mom's House With Lourdes. Zonnique Had Things To Do, I Wanted To Visit The Family, and Here I Am.

Lourdes: Whaat ? *Laughing* Are You Serious Bahja ?

Bahja : Yes ,

Lourdes: Wow

 Bahja : But She Said No Strings Attached . Sooo .

Lourdes : We Both Know That's Some Bullshit.

Bahja : She's Keypi , She Dont Take Relationships Serious .

Lourdes : You Right About That ..

Bahja : Yeah . Zonnique Was Hesitant and Still Is  . I Was Too Tho At First Because I Never Had Sex With Nobody Else But Nique .

Lourdes : Aww , and Let Me Guess Zonnique Was The Same Way Like You ?

Bahja : Yes . I Remember The First Night We Did It . Lordd . *Blushing*

Lourdes : *Laughing* Okay...

Shamra: *Walk In The Room* Hey Girls

Bahja: Hey Ma

Shamra: How Is My Nique ?

Bahja: She Good, Just Had To Do Some Errands

Shamra: Aw.

Jasmine's Pov:

I Logged Into My Twitter, and Went To Zonnique's Twitter Page, and After Im Done With Her, I Went To Bahja's Page, They Aint Tweeting Like They Use Too. Maybe I Should Text Them. Mhmm. I Unlocked My iPhone and Texted Bahja Saying 'Heey Bahja :)' and I Locked My Phone, and Closed My Laptop. I Got a Text Message From Bahja Saying 'Sup Jas?' I Smiled, and Repliedd 'Nothing, Just Aint Heard From You That's All.'

Zonnique Got More Coming For Her. Bitch Better Watch Her Back.

*

Zonnique's Pov:

I Called Keypi, and Had a Little Conversation. When I Got Home, I Ended The Call and Went Inside The House, and Saw Bahja In The Kitchen Cooking. It Smelled Good. I Went To Our Room, and Dropped My Bags Off, and Went Into The Kitchen.

Zonnique: What You Cooking?

Bahja: I Honestly Dont Know, Fried Cereal?

Zonnique: Really? -______- Take That Shit Out The Skillet, and Let Me Cook.

Bahja: Okay...

Zonnique: So, I Thought About The Threesome Thing...

Bahja: Annnd? *Dumps The Burnt Cereal Out*

Zonnique: *Sighs* I'll Do It...

______________________________________________

Votes

+ 5 Comments :)