Chapter Eighty-Two

Bahja's Pov:

Me and Marisol and Zonnique Was Walking Around Home Depot Buying Paint For Marisol's Room. I Already Asked What She Likes and She Said Spongebob and Hello Kitty. I Got Pink Paint and Purple Paint. and Grabbed Some Other Stuff.

After We Paid For Everything At Home Depot , We Went To Walmart To Buy Marisol Some Toys and Covers and Pillows , and Then We Heading To The Mall , and Going Home .

Zonnique: *Holding Marisol's Hand* Choose Any Toys You Want. *Let Go Of Her Hand*

Marisol: *Picks Out Lots Of Dora Stuff , and Hello Kitty and Bouncey Balls , and Bubbles*

Zonnique Got Some Hair Supplies and other Stuff , and Then They Went To The Mall , and Got Clothes For Marisol and Went Home .

Marisol: *Walks In The House Slowly*

Zonnique: C'mon Marisol 

Marisol: *Walks Beside Bahja* I'm Hungry....

Bahja: What You Wanna Eat?

Marisol: *Thinking* Spaghetti

Bahja: Okay, Lemme Just Wash My Hands and I'll Cook You Some Spaghetti , Nique !

Zonnique: Yes?

Bahja: Can You Put Marisol's Stuff In Her Room?

Zonnique: Yeah , *Grab The Bags*

Bahja: *Wash Her Hands*

~

After They Ate Spaghetti, Marisol Played With The Dog and They Was Having a Blast. Zonnique and Bahja Was Watching Them , While Talking and They Began To Hear Thunder.

Marisol: *Run To Zonnique*

Zonnique: Are You Scared of Thunder?

Marisol: *Shakes Her Head Yes*

Zonnique: *Pick Marisol Up* It Will Be Fine. Let's Watch Some Cartoons.

--------------------------------------------------

votes

+3comments

boring and short ass chapter.