Chapter Fourty

Omg... This Book Is Longer Than I Thought It Would Be... xD

_____________________________________________________________________________

Bahja's Pov:

I Felt a Tear Fall Down My Face, and Zonnique Was In Tears, I Saw a Key On The Wall, So I Grabbed The Heavy Keys and Unlocked Her Cage, and I Hugged Her So Tight. I Missed Her Like Crazy. I Picked Her Up, and Carried Her To The Living Room, I Heard Someone Behind Me, and I Fell To The Floor. Good Thing I Laid Zonnique Down. The Person Punched Me So Much, and I Flipped Us Over And Began Beating Her/His Ass.

The Person Pulled Out a Knife, and Sliced My Arm Badly, I Rolled Off, and Was In Pain, I Didnt See Zonnique on The Couch Anymore, I Heard a Yelp, and It Was That Person Getting Hit Hard In The Mouth. I Saw Zonnique Stab The Person, and Kicked Him/Her Repeatedly. The Person Was Crying, and Telling Zonnique To Stop, While Zonnique Was Beating His Ass I Called The Police, and They Said They're Coming With An Ambulance As Well. I Pulled Zonnique Off Of The Person, and Hugged Her Tightly.

We Heard Sirens and I Was Still Holding My Baby Tight, I Looked Up and Saw The Person With a Gun In Its Hand. My Heart Dropped When I Saw That, The Sirens Got Closer, and The Person Aimed The Gun At Me. The Door Was Busted Open, and I Covered My Face, and Thought I Got Shot Because Of The Gun Firing But That Person Got Shot In The Leg. The Police Searched The House, and Pulled The Mask Off. It Was Justine. I Should Have Known. and The Other Person Was That Layla Girl. Ugh.

Moments Later, Me & Zonnique Was Pulled On a Gurney and In The Back Of The Amublance Vehicle. I Felt Something In My Arm, and I Was Knocked Out. I Woke Up In a White Room, and I Saw My Mama Beside Me Crying. I Didnt See Zonnique. I Got a Little Sad Inside.

Bahja: Momma....

Shamra: Omg You Feeling Aight? You Good? Hungry? Need a Drink? Dehydrated?

Bahja: *Laughs Lightly* No Ma, Im Good.. Just Dizzy...

Shamra: Aw

Bahja: Where's Zonnique?

Shamra: Upstairs. She's Fine.

Bahja: Okay That's Good.

Shamra: Yeah.. You Can Leave Later, But Zonnique Needs To Stay For a Couple Of Days...

Bahja: Why?

Shamra: I Dont Wanna Scare You...

Bahja: Mama...

Shamra: Im Not Telling You. You Gon Commit a Murder.

Bahja: WTF HAPPENED?!

Shamra: LOWER YOUR VOICE!

Bahja: (Roll Her Eyes & Mock Her Mom*

Shamra: *Pop Her In The Head & Leave The Room*

Bahja: She Wrong For Not Telling Me That. *Turn The TV On*

Lourdes: *Walk In The Room* Ahh You Up Boo ! *Hug Her Lightly* How Is Your Arm?

Bahja: Good ! It's Numb !

Lourdes: *Laughs*

Bahja: Why Wont Momma Tell Me About Zonnique Staying In The Hospital For a Couple Of Day's ?

Lourdes: *Lying* I Dont Know...

Bahja: *Give Her The Look*

Lourdes: OK OK I KNOW! BUT I AINT TELLING YOU EITHER!

Bahja: WHY TF NOT? THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND? HOW DARE YALL HIDE SOMETHING FROM ME ABOUT ZONNIQUE!

Lourdes: We Dont Wanna Scare You Bahja, Because It Aint Gon Happen, But Still... Get Some Rest.

______________________________________________________________________________

voooooooootes .

cooooomments .

Aint Updating Til I Get 10 Comments . Lmao .