Chapter Sixty-One

So, My Birthday Is Tomorrow. (:
*Jasmine On The Side*

_______________________

Bahja's Pov:

Ray Screamed Like a Girl. I Was Like Nigga Really Screaming Of Some Darkness? But Lowkey, I Was Scared Too. Zonnique Got Up From The Couch.

Zonnique: Yall Follow Me Upstairs To Get Some Flashlights, and Candles.

Bahja: Fuck That, Imma Get My Gun.

Ray: *Scream Like a Girl*

Zonnique: *Pop Him Upside The Head* Nigga Stfu!

Bahja: Let's Get What We Need Upstairs

Bahja & Zonnique Was Walking Upstairs, Zonnique Felt Something Holding Her Back. It Was Ray Holding Her Shirt.

Zonnique: Nigga

Ray: Sorry....

They Walked In The Bedroom, and Began Digging For Flashlights, and Candles, Ray Went Into The Bathroom, and Saw Something On The Mirror....

DIE Ray Jumped Up and Ran Out The Bathroom, He Didnt Wanna Tell The Girls. So He Left It Alone. They Got Everything And Went Downstairs, Bahja Saw Her Favorite Outfit On The Couch, She Was Confused. She Didnt Touch It For Weeks. She Grabbed It & It Was Hot, So Hot She Burnt Her Hand. Zonnique Gasped,, and Looked Around The House.

Ray: First The Mirror, and Now This? Aw Hell Naw! I'm Leaving!

Zonnique: What Are You Talking About?

Ray: The 'DIEE' on The Mirror In Yall Bathroom.

Zonnique: WTF!

Ray: Dueces! *Run Out The House, But Run Back In and Close The Door* Nvm I'm Staying.

Zonnique: Wha-(gco)

??? : *Chuckles & Opens The Front Door & Close It Walking Towards Ray & Zonnique & Bahja*

Bahja: JASMINE, Wtf Do You Want?!

Jasmine: *Point Her Gun At Zonnique*

Ray: Uhh, I'mma Just Ya Kn-(gco)

Jasmine: *Shoot Ray In The Arm* If Anybody Else Speak, They Will Be Shot. Got It?

Everyone Shake Their Head.

Jasmine: Good. *Turn Around and Walk To The Couch*

Bahja Tackled Jasmine To The Floor, and They Was Fighting For a While Til Jasmine Shot The Gun, and Everyone Heard a Scream. It Was Ray. He Was Shot Again. Zonnique Secretly Called 911, and They Are On They Way. Jasmine Shot The Gun Again and It Didnt Hit Nobody, Bahja Threw The Gun Across The Room Towards Zonnique, Zonnique Was Just Standing There, As Always.

Ray Was Losing Blood, and Slowly Dying. Bahja Punched Jasmine, and Jasmine Was Also Bleeding But Not As Bad As Ray. The Cops Came With The Ambulance, and They Put Ray On a Gurney, and Rushed To The Ambulance Vehicle. Jasmine Got Arrested, She Will Be In Prison For The Rest Of Her Life.

They Was In The Hospital Waiting To Hear The News. Few Minutes Later The Doctor Came In.

Bahja: Is He Okay?

Doctor: Well, Ray Is In a Coma, and If He Dont Wake Up In A Month, Then H-(gco)

Zonnique: Yall Punk Ass Niggas Always Tryna Kill Somebody.

Bahja: Nique...

Doctor: As I Was Saying, Cut Him Off. You Can Visit Him In Room 564

Zonnique: K Thanks

_______________________________________________________________

Votes, +7 Comments.

Imma Do Three Chapters Today.