Chapter Fifty-One

Man, I Aint Liking Life At The Moment.

________________________________________________

Bahja's Pov:

Zonnique Grabbed My Arm, But I Snatched My Arm Back, and Began Walking To Keypi Again, I Slapped Her and She Fell Out Her Chair. I Jumped On Her And Began Fucking That Bitch Up. I Punched Her and Slapped And Kicked Her In The Face. and Zonnique Tried Holding Me Back, But I Didnt Give In. Keypi Got Up and Punched Me In The Chest, and Dragged Me Outside. Zonnique Was Red, and Looked Mad After Keypi Dragged Me, She Turnt Into Star.

Zonnique Ran Up To Keypi, and Kicked Her Ankle, and Keypi Fell. Zonnique Got On Top Of Her and Punched Her Repeatedly In The Face, and Kicked Her Stomach, and Blood Was Coming Out Of Keypi's Lips. Zonnique Was Furious, She Was A Whole Other Person. Keypi Crawled To Her Car, and Zonnique Pulled Her Back, and Threw Her Down The Concrete, Keypi's Head Was Bruised, and Bleeding.

Keypi Was Saying Something, But Zonnique Didnt Give a Fuck. Zonnique Walked To Me, and Checked To See If I Was Okay, I Was Bleeding. Zonnique Dialed 911, And They Are Coming In A Few. Keypi Was Limping To Her Car, and The Police and Ambulance Was Already Here, They Put Me & Keypi On a Gurney. and Zonnique Was Fine, So She Went In The Ambulance Van, And Was By My Side The Whole Time, This Is Why I Love Her.

*

Zonnique's Pov:

I Was In Bahja's Room Watching TV, Eating Fruit Snacks and On Instagram. Bahja Was Sleeping Peacefully. Her Nurse Came In With a Smile. I Gave Her a Look.

The Nurse: Bahja Will Be Released In A Week *Smiles*

Zonnique: That's Great To Hear, Thanks.

The Nurse: Anytime. Need Anything?

Zonnique: Um, Yeah. Can You Test Me For STDs?

The Nurse: Yeah, I'll Be Back. *Walk Out The Room*

I Wanna Know If I Have It, Im Shaking. This Can Change My Life. She Walked Back In With a Cup, Told Me What To Do, and I Did It. I Handed Her The Cup, and She Walked Out. I Sat Down and Pulled My Phone Out, Lourdes Texted Me.

Lourdes: Bahja Good?

Zonnique: Yup! Just Sore.

The Nurse Walked Back In and Handed Me a Paper, I Was Reading The Paper, and A Smile Was On My Face. Come To Find Out, I Dont Have STDs. I Wanted To Dance! Lord, I Was Happy, God Was On My Side On This One.

Zonnique: Can You Test Bahja?

The Nurse: Yeah. *Gets a Needle & Stick Her Arm & Leave The Room*

Zonnique Begin To Eat Her Snacks Again. The Nurse Walked Back In With a Paper, and Handed It To Zonnique, Zonnique Read It and She Smiled. Bahja & Zonnique Dont Have STD's.

*

A Week Later...

Me & Bahja Walked In The House, and The Lights Was Off, I'm Pretty Sure They Was On Last Time I Was Here, I Looked Around Everything Was The Same, I Walked Up To Me & Bahja's Room, and Saw a Body Figure, I Was Sweating, and Scared, Bahja Was In The Bathroom, I Cut The Light On and Saw Somebody I Didnt Really Wanna See....

She Looked At Me and Smiled Like A Innocent Person, I Grabbed My Phone, and She Got Up and Snatched It From Me, and Covered My Mouth Before I Could Say Anything.

__________________________________________________________

Votes, Comments... *6 Comments