Chapter 4: Give That Girl an Oscar!

Klick – 0.21 earth seconds

Astrosecond – 10.15 earth seconds

Breem – 8.12 minutes

Joor – 6.5 hours

Orn – 13 days

Groon – 1.71 years

Vorn – 82.06 years

(Finally have an update! Woooo!!)

--

This was just great, as if this orn couldn't get any worse. Stuck on a tiny glitched space-pod was not his definition of fun. Not to mention he was dying of boredom. The pod was too tiny to do much of anything but sit, he barely had any wiggle room. Frag, how long had he been stuck in this Primus-forsaken pod? 

Let's see, he managed to escape a decepticon ship, of course he took out as many of the cons as he could, then he scrambled into the pod he was currently in. He'd have to say he's been stuck in this pod for well over a groon. Not like he was really keeping count, all he knew was it had been too fragging long.

His spark started doing the thing again, aching, always aching. That's all it ever did now orns. If only he could find his vain-glitch of a twin, then maybe it'll stop aching. Unfortunately they had been separated when they were on the decepticon ship. Frag, how long ago was that anyways? While he took one pod, Sunny took another, the pods only had room for one mech. The moment the pods had left the docking stations, the remaining decepticons had managed to break the magnet-latching that kept the pods together. So while he went one way, Sunny went the other. By then the space-bridge they had managed to open up had sucked Sunny's pod in, but not his. The moment he saw Sunny disappear into the bridge was the moment their bond was cut.

Well it wasn't entirely cut. He couldn't talk to him or feel him, there was a sense he knew Sunstreaker was alive, but then at the same time his spark was not used to the distance between them, especially so suddenly.

Primus he'd give anything to be back with his twin, annoying the frag out of him until they were able to start scrapping each other. Pit, he'd give anything just to get out of this cramped as pit pod. He needed to get back on that Decepticon ship, most of all, he needed to get to where Sunny was  because together they were invincible.

Only question was, how to get close enough to dock the pod without being blown to scrap. It was a tricky situation indeed, but luckily he was pretty good at getting himself out of such situations. 

He eyed the controls on the pod and ripped the center out and start to rewire and reprogram the controls. He was going to hope like pit this would have the affect he needed. If all went well, the pod would go unnoticed by the ship, and he could dock. But beyond that, he needed to figure out what he would do once on the ship. An autobot on the ship would surely stick out.

Time to start making a plan.

One that would preferably not get him scrapped.

------

Orabella:

Everything hurt, it felt like a hot iron had been pressed into every inch of my flesh and then had fire ants let loose on me. I felt dizzy from all the pain. At this point the robot was torturing me for the hell of it. My screams of pain echoes loudly throughout the room and down the halls, that I was sure of. I could hear the fucker laughing about it, saying things to mock me. I honestly could hear what he was saying, my pain was the only thing my brain could focus on.