Chapter 9:

A man paced along the ground, dirty blond hair disheveled from constantly running a hand through it. He twisted the wedding band on his finger, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he ran his hand through his hair once again. He sighed for what seemed to be the millionth time. His once neatly ironed suit was now a bit disheveled. The tie that wrapped around his neck was loose, his jacket was unbuttoned, showing the gun holsters at his pits. His black button up long sleeve clung to his muscular form in a way that only further gave away the man was ripped. His chiseled jaw clenched as he shot a glance to the shiny gold watch on his wrist.

"Calm down, she'll be here. If anything she's stalling, you know how she is." Came the reassuring voice of his right hand man and best friend The man looked down at the ground, green eyes narrowing.

"Its been so long since she ran off, I want answers, and I want to chew her idiotic ass out." He grunt as he paced around, briefly glancing at the black Ferrari that was their mode of transportation.

"Its bad enough I bailed on my son's birthday party, if she doesn't show, I'm going to hunt her ass town and bring her back to Italy whether she likes it or not." Luca growled, eyes narrowing at the horizon.

-------- 

There was a steady drip that sounded in the room. It was the only noticeable sound, and it echoed in her brain to the point she wanted to bash her face into the wall.

It had been a good few hours since she and her travel companion had been taken by an organization known as mech. Orabella was not happy at all, and she could only assume neither was Sunstreaker, but he wouldn't have to be pissed too long. She already knew her way out, she just needed to wait a little longer. Lucky for her, their captors didn't take her very seriously. She immediately picked up on them underestimating her, from they way they handled her to the way the spoke. That was a very bad error on their part.

Never underestimate anyone.

Before she was separated from Sunstreaker, she made sure to tell him to avoid fighting, she'd reunite with him soon. Of course she acted as if she were throwing a fit in Italian so the men wouldn't catch on that she was talking to Sunstreaker.

They were after Sunstreaker, but they had no way of telling if he was actually what they were looking for, not yet anyways. Luckily his autobot symbol was nowhere on him, he lost that back on that hell hole of a ship.

"So are you going to talk?" An unknown man walked in, his arrival was given away by the groaning of the metal door. His boots made dull thumps across the concrete floor, he had on the typical gear the other MECH men had. Mask, weird ass uniform, most importantly, a gun.

"Hm, the last guy to ask me that had his body scattered over Sicily." She replied lazily. The man seemed to pause but then acted unaffected. She could tell his interest was piqued. 

"What do you know about the aliens? Location of their base, other affiliates?" He questioned as he sat down across from her.

With her arms cuffed behind her on her chair, she couldn't do much. She looked up at up, hair covering the right side of her face. Immediately she sensed his attention on that side of her face, he'd regret doing whatever it is he's thinking.

"Answer me." He ordered 

"I'm not telling you a damn thing." She spoke with a dark glint in her eye, a smirk threatened to form on her face as the man began to grow annoyed with her.

Without really much warning a baton made contact with her gut, a pain shot through her but her face was otherwise blank.

"Speak."