Rules

Do not ignore

Main Rules

• Your story must be fanfiction. It can be fanfiction about anything you want though.

• It is compulsory to do your assignments.

•Please fill out all parts of the form or you won't be accepted.

• Your story must be in English, sorry!

•Add this book to your library so you can be notified when a new assignment is out.

• Bullying is not tolerated here!!

Commenting on your partner's book

•No hating or being straight up mean in the comments.

• You can either give three shorter inline comments, or one comment at the end that must be at least five lines. However, it is great to do more!

• You must read and comment on three chapters of your partners book. However, don't give your comments on authors notes, cast members, soundtracks, or any other chapters that aren't part of the real story.

• You need to vote on all chapters you read.

• Your comment must include the following:
- What was good about the chapter.
- What could be improved and how to improve it.
- Your favourite part of the chapter in particular.
Saying that the chapter was good all round is not good enough. Don't be lazy!

Warnings
•To keep things fair in the book club, we're going to have a warning system.

•If you don't complete your assignment in time, you will get a warning. If you break any of the rules, you will get a warning. If you give a really bad quality comment on someone's book and it's obvious you haven't read it, you will also get a warning.

•When you get a warning, you will have this sign next to your name until you get rid of it ⚠️

•If you get three warnings, you are out of the club.

•Doing something really bad e.g bullying will get you kicked out straight away with no warnings. Just don't do it.

•Finally, to get rid of a warning, just fix what you did wrong. If you didn't complete the assignment from the week before, complete it. If you got a warning for a bad quality comment, delete it and write a better one. Simples!

Extra Information

• You can enter as many as you'd like but that means you'll have to read more of other people's stories.

• This is an LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 friendly club but if you have morals against that then please PM this account. Do not criticize your partner for it.

• Before you start reading your partners book, check the members chapter. It tells you if it has smut or mature content in by the name of your partners book. If you're not okay with any of the topics listed in that book, pm this account before you start reading so you don't get triggered.

• If your partner broke any of the rules or didn't comment on your book, pm this account so we can sort it.

• To show that you've read the rules, tell us your favourite emoji when filling out the form.

• Have Fun!