Chapter 1

Chelsea's P.O.V:

"Chelsea c'mon we gotta go!" Louis yelled from the bottom of the stairs with Harry. We all shared a house together. I don't know how I manage to keep these boys settled down everyday. I grabbed my black toms putting them on as I ran down the hallway. "Ok. I'm coming!" I yelled back to him.

Tonight we all had decided to go cosmic bowling together. I love cosmic bowling so I was pretty excited. I dressed in my I heart boys with accents tee, striped cardigan with red hearts on the elbows, red jeans and my black Toms.

"It's about time. Think it took you long enough?" Louis said, he didn't really mean for it to be mean, he was just joking around with me and it really showed from the way he smiled after saying it. I playfully hit his shoulder. "You are so mean!" I laughed at him before walking out the door towards the car getting in the passenger seat.

Moments after I got into the car and buckled in the boys came out and got in the car as well. Harry sat in the back behind me. I looked in the side mirror at him as he buckled the seatbelt. I stared at him admiring his sparkling green eyes and the dimple peeking into his cheek. I looked away before either of them would notice what I was looking at.

Louis sat in the drivers side next to me leaning over to give me a kiss before he started the car. I smiled into the kiss, then pulled away continuing to look ahead of me as I did before Louis surprised me with the kiss. Once the car was started I looked bck into the side mirror at Harry. His eyes sparkled as the way they always do but the street lights passing by made them shine even brighter and when he laughed at the corny jokes he told us I couldn't help but to just melt inside at his smile. It was perfect. He was perfect.

I felt a rush in my body once he noticed me looking at him in the mirror, I immediately looked away before he could say anything. I looked back into the mirror for a split second and he had already turned away.

Finally we pulled into the parking lot of the bowling alley. We got out of the car and all three walked in together. I looked around at everything glowing. I then walked over to the counter with them getting our shoes and bowling balls.

Me and Louis sat at the table by our lane getting our shoes on while Harry set up our names into the system. I looked at Harry from the corner of my eye then turned and looked over at Louis who just looked at me smiling. I smiled back at him then looking down at my feet.

It was my turn to bowl first, I grabbed my pink bowling ball which looked orange in the black lights. I walked up to the lane throwing the ball. But just my luck it went straight into the gutter. I shamefully walked back grabbing the ball once it came back. Out of nowhere Louis came up behind me wrapping his arms around me helping me to bowl. We stood and watched as it knocked down 7 pins. The machine knocked down the pins that still remained after my score was counted, He kissed me and I walked over to the table and sat down with Harry while Louis grabbed his bowling ball to take his turn. I didn't even realize that I was staring directly at Harry until he gave me a very confused look. "What?" He asked me chuckling a little. I snapped out of it before staring deeply into the dimple that came back out in his cheek. I just simply shook my head. "Nothing." I looked down at my hands on the table. "Are you sure everything is alright?" he asked. I nodded my head in response, not even bothering to look him directly in the eye. He turned away and realized Louis with done with his turn so he went over to take his first turn.

I could feel my cheeks still burning from the fact that he has noticed me staring at him all night. That was most likely one of the most awkwardest moments ever.

Louis sat down where Harry was just sitting and looked at me. "What's wrong love, you're looking a bit pink in the cheeks. Is everything alright? Oh I see what's going on." He said looking over at Harry. I stared at Louis with wide eyes. "You do?" by that time my cheeks began to feel as if they were on fire. "Of course, it's so obvious. You're embarrassed that you didn't do good with bowling. Don't worry I can help you." He smiled at me. I felt a wave of relief blow over me and smiled back at him widely. "I'm shit at bowling... I love you. You know that?" I looked into his blue eyes which glistened as he smiled wider when I said that. He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I know"