Chapter 3

Me and Harry both looked at Louis after he said that. "Nothing... Just uhh drinking some tea" I replied to his question quite nervously. "We're still going out to breakfast right?" Louis asked us. I looked over at Harry and we nodded at each other. "Sure. Sounds like fun." Harry told him smiling. By that point I was already shaky enough. Right now I just couldn't even look at Louis without feeling guilt for what I had just done. "Excuse me" I excused myself before walking out of the kitchen towards the living room.

Harry's P.O.V:

Louis gave me a strange look after watching Chelsea excuse herself from the room. "Is she ok?" He asked me, still with the same confused look on his face. I nodded my head then Louis shrugged his shoulders a little before he walked out of the room. I listened to his footsteps as they went up the stairs. Once the sound faded away I headed in the the direction of the living room and saw Chelsea pacing back and forth in the middle of the room. "What are you doing?" I asked her, feeling the draft she was making as she paced. "Do you think he saw us?" She still looked nervous. "I don't think so... He still seemed like himself so there's no way he could've seen us, and if he did he would've reacted way differently" I explained to her the best I could. "Yeah that's true" She replied. It was silent for a moment. I leaned in closer to her until our lips were inches apart. "And what he doesn't know won't hurt him" I kissed her again. This time instead of pulling away she wrapped her arms around my neck, and if I'm not mistaken I would say she wasn't really bothered by me kissing her.

Just as things started to get a little heated she finally pulled away. I stared at her for a minute with an obvious look of confusion. She looked at the ground. "We shouldn't be doing this though. I mean he's gonna find out sooner or later. You know that right?" She still didn't bother facing me. "So? I don't care. You're worth getting a black eye or some bruises" I gave her one last quick kiss. "I really like you, and you said you like me. So what's so wrong about that?" She then looked into my green eyes and I looked into her brown ones. "Because Louis is my husband and being married means making a commitment to your partner and not only that but he is your best friend and your band mate. It's all just so wrong." After hearing her say that I did start to feel a little bad about this myself. "Well if loving you is wrong then I don't want to be right" I kissed her again after those cheesy words had slipped out of my mouth. 

Once again we pulled away as soon as we heard footsteps. "Alright. Who's ready to go get some breakfast?" Louis asked us both with a smile.

Why does this keep happening!? I need to find some way to get her all alone. That would mean I need to find some way to get Louis out of the house.

The only question that remains is how do I get Louis out of the picture so I can have Chelsea alone without him walking in on us again?

(Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to post more later on today though)