Chapter 11

8 months later...

I was so excited. All of the boys just got done with tour and they were going to be home today. I waited so very patiently at the door, listening for the sounds of a sign that they were here. It was quite some time before I heard the tour bus door open up. I ran towards the bus and watched each of them step out of it one at a time. I took the time to give all five of them a hug, well except for Louis. He didn't deserve to even be given my passing glance. He never called me ever again after he abruptly hung up on me that day. Since then I've talked to Harry more. I guess Louis must not have time for me anymore.

I hugged Harry last and the hug lasted quite a bit longer than the others did. Before pulling away I very quietly whispered into his ear. "I missed you so much" I smiled at him and he smiled back. From the corner of my eye I could tell that Louis wasn't very happy. I walked over to the door and allowed all the boys to walk inside.

Once again they all went one by one. Mostly because it wasn't a very wide door to walk through. Liam, Niall, and Zayn glanced at my stomach when they walked past me, they had looks of almost confusion. It was like they had never seen a pregnant person before.

I followed behind them and shut the door. The three of them still took a few more glances. "Louis," I said turning to face him, still not very happy with him. "Did you tell the rest of the boys the news? Then again you haven't even bothered to call me or anything since you started the tour" The boys all looked at Louis with wide eyes. "I was busy ok?" He turned towards the guys after saying that, probably to tell more lies to them. "Chelsea is pregnant. So that means I'm gonna be a dad" I saw a few jaws drop from them. I kinda figured Harry would've told them since he's the only one who stuck around but then again it isn't his place to tell them something like that. I looked at Harry who sat across the room. Now a days I feel so stupid for letting Harry go. Through this whole situation Harry has been the one there for me, he would've have hung up on me like Louis did and he would actually treat me right. God knows he sure did treat me better when I was with him. He'd actually support me right now, something Louis should be doing.

If it was just me and Harry in the room right now I would be right in his arms. Just knowing that he is right next to me gives me a feel of comfort. It always did.

Louis' P.O.V:

I kept looking over at Chelsea hoping I would get her attention. She didn't bother to look at me. I really wanted to talk to her about all this, even though she most likely wants to kill me right now I need to talk to her about this before things get even worse.

I walked over to her and grabbed her by the wrist pulling her into another room, the whole time I dragged her away from everyone she was demanding to be let go. "We need to talk about this you know that" I said to her turning her to face me and grabbed her other wrist with my free hand so there was no way she could get out of this. "I have nothing so say to you so just let me go" She struggled to break free. "I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you. With tour everything is just so crazy. We're traveling alot, doing concerts, attempting to catch up on some sleep, interviews, meet and greets. Being on tour isn't the easiest thing and I know you didn't want me to leave you but this is all part of my job. As much as I would've loved to have been there for you during all this time I couldn't and I'm sorry" I leaned in and kissed her, surprisingly she actually kind of relaxed herself a bit. She seemed a bit tense before. "I guess I can't really blame you for all this but you still hung up on me and I am still mad about that though" She didn't look like she wanted to kill me anymore so that was a good sign at least. "I'm really sorry that I hung up on you like that. I know how hurt you must've felt. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt I was just so in shock, I hope you can understand that" She nodded her head. "So is everything alright now?" I asked her, hoping she couldn't still possibly be mad at me after that. "Yeah. Everything is fine now." I released her wrists and let one hand find its way into hers leading her back out into the living room.

Chelsea's P.O.V:

I smiled as I walked with Louis back out into the living room. The boys were all sat on the couches. Louis led me to the couch across from the rest of them and he sat down, I sat with him on his lap.

I was smiling very widely until I realized Harry looking right at me. His stare was almost scary. He didn't seem to be very happy though I could tell you that much.