Chapter 5

Louis' P.O.V:

"I should probably take this" i again looked at Chelsea and Harry, they nodded and I walked out of the restaurant. I answered the call and put my phone up to my ear. "Hello" I said. "Hey" A voice replied to me, I could tell it wasn't Niall's voice though. It was Liam's. "Liam?" I questioned, confused why he was calling me from Niall's phone. "Yeah it's me. I'm using Niall's phone. Mine died." He explained his reasons, it made sense though. "So umm what's up?" I asked. "I got a call today. It was a reminder about the start of tour coming up in a few weeks so I thought I should call you guys to give you a heads up as well." I stared down at the ground tryin to find the right words to say. "Hey... Uhh, I need your advice" I still stared at the ground. "Alright, what do you need help with?" He asked me, a bit of concern in his tone. "I think Chelsea might be cheating on me" I admitted, hoping no one was around me to hear this. "Why would you think that? And with whom may I ask do you think she is cheating on you with?" I looked around me at the surroundings. "With Harry" I said to him.

Chelsea and Harry have been acting quite strange whenever I enter the room with them. "it's like they're up to something, I don't know what but I'm gonna find out" I continued on. Liam let out a slightly big breath before speaking. "Why would she cheat on you with Harry? She loves you Louis. And Harry is one of your best friends and if he knows what's right then there's no way he would ever steal her away from you" I nodded my head, even though he couldn't see me. "Ok, thanks. I should go now. Bye." I hung up the phone before Liam could have a response. 

Maybe Liam is right, Maybe she's not really cheating on me.

I walked back in and sat down. The waitress had brough out our food to the table while I was gone talking on the phone. It was still hot too thankfully.

When we finished eating I paid for the meal and walked out to the car with them. The car ride back home was just as silent as it was on the way there. It wasn't until we were close to the house that I finally decided to tell them the news. "So uhh Harry, are you ready for the start of the tour?" I asked him, glancing quickly behind me to see his face. "Tour? I wasn't told anything about a tour" I could tell he was completely lost. "Yeah. I just found out today. It starts in 2 weeks so be ready for it" I looked at his face again to see his reaction. He seemed to be thinking about something.

Harry's P.O.V:

This is just great. Now I only have such a short time to figure out a plan with the whole thing with Chelsea. I want her so bad. By this point any little feeling of guilt was completely gone. I have to have her as quickly as possible.

There's gotta be a way for me to take her from Louis' clutches. I don't care how I'm gonna do it as long as I come up wtih something fast before we leave on tour and the chance will be too late.