Chapter 4

Chelsea's P.O.V:

I walked outside with the boys. Feeling even more awkward than ever. I didn't know it was even physically possible to feel as uncomfortable with a situation. I sat in the passengers seat buckling my seat belt and looking out the window. Louis hopped in the dirvers seat and Harry sat right behind me. I felt a stinging feeling inside as Louis looked at me for a few moments. I didn't look at him but I knew he was looking at me.

Louis started up the car, I was feeling too guilty to say or do anything so I just sat in complete silence, we all did in fact. Nobody even tried to break this moment of peace. I looked into the side mirror and noticed that Harry was looking right at me in the mirror. I panicked and quickly turned to look ahead of me.

Louis pulled the car into the Bob Evan's parking lot, he knew that was my favorite place to go for breakfast. Still without saying a word we got out of the car heading into the semi busy building. We were seated fairly fastly though I must say. I sat next to Louis and Harry sat across from us. I looked down at the table, the waitress walked over to our table and took our orders.

The minute the waitress left we just looked at each other not having a single clue what to say. I finally decided to speak up, as much as it killed me to talk to the both of them with all this guilt eating me alive. "So umm, what are the plans for today?" I tried making small talk. The boys didn't answer the question but just sat there. After a few more moments of silence I just gave up.

Harry's P.O.V:

I stole a few glances at Chelsea. I don't know why she's acting like this, we only kissed a few times. That's it. Nothing more than that. And so what if we did only just kiss. She likes me and I like her, so what's the big deal. So she's with Louis. If she really liked him more than she does me then she wouldn't have kept kissing me.

I looked at her a few more times before she finally noticed me. I smiled at her. She didn't even smile back at me or anything, she just looked back down at the table.

I don't know what's wrong with her. All that I do know though is that I need to start making a plan to get her all alone. Just the two of us.

Before i could even begin to plan anything on how to get Louis away from Chelsea, there was a vibration from a cellphone on the table. I looked around to see where it was coming from and who's phone it was.

I watched Louis reach his hand out for his phone sitting in front of him and look at the screen.

"It's a call from Niall" Louis explained to me and Chelsea looking at the both of us.

(Again sorry for another short chapter but until I get some more reads and votes and all that I won't be posting more)