Chapter 2

Once we got to the last frame of our third game I was exhausted. Harry finally finished with the final bowl of the night. We put our normal shoes back in and returned the bowling shoes before walking out to the car. We sat the same as we had when we drove here. Louis driving, me in the passenger seat, and Harry surprisingly sat behind me again. Even after the awkward moment we had earlier tonight. It may not have seemed like it was that awkward but believe me when I say this. It was.

The ride home was silent, it was almost suspicious how awkwardly silent it was. Louis then broke the awkward silence with an idea. "Hey, we should do something like this tomorrow too. We could go out for some breakfast in the morning" he suggested. Me and Harry both agreed to the idea. Not long after we made that agreement we pulled into the driveway.

The moment I stepped into the house I walked right upstairs to my bedroom I shared with Louis. I chaned into my pajamas and hopped into bed. Tonight has been tiring and I really just needed some sleep right now.

...

I woke up to a bright light shining into my eyes. The sun was peaking through the curtains blinding me. I rolled onto my side and my eyes adjusted to the lighting before they met two blue ones. I smiled realizing it was Louis', he smiled back at me, I just looked at him for a minute taking in the sight of how happy he seemed. "You are so beautiful you know that?" He still smiled at me. I remained smiling as well.

Without any thoughts about it my feet swung over the side of the bed and the rest of my body followed. Louis didn't bother to even try to stop me from leaving the bed which was surprising, I looked back at him and saw he had went back to sleep and was softly snoring.

I slowly walked out of the room then just as slowly and quietly I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

I jumped when I saw Harry in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea. I tried my best not to make eye contact with him. I was hoping he had forgotten the awkward feeling from last night at the bowling alley and in the car. He watched me as I poured myself a cup of tea as well. I looked over at him, realizing that he was staring at me. I gave him the same look of confusion that he had given me the night before. "What?" I questioned him. He shook his head the way I had. "Nothing." He replied, for some reason I feel he's mocking me. "So... About last night" He began. The burning in my cheeks was coming back. "What about last night?" I asked him, I tried to keep hidden how scared I was. "You seemed pretty off or something." I just shrugged at him. "I was fine. Really." Even though I wasn't. "You're lying to me" He said casually. Damn, he's good. "Ok. To tell you the truth is. I really like yo-" Before I could even finish what I was going to say Harry walked closer to me cupping my face in his hands and kisses me.

When he pulled away we both smiled at each other. "i like you too" He said in a low voice.

And with perfect timing, Louis just so happened to walk in. "What are you guys doing?"