Chapter 7

Chelsea's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes, I felt a body pressed up against mine. I looked over seeing that it indeed wasn't Louis, but it was Harry. I felt a sudden coldness in my body and when I looked down at myself I realized that I was only in my bra and underwear.

Did me and Harry actually do it? I thought to myself then my mind went from that to remembering every little detail of what happened. i actually did quite enjoy whatever happened over these last few hours. What happened made me feel no guilt anymore. I felt like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Just then I felt a movement.  Harry had woken up. I smiled at him when he saw me next to him. He leaned closer and kissed me. I still smiled. "I had a nice time Harry. You were great." I admitted to him. He smiled back at me kissing me again, this kiss was longer than the last. He moved down a little bit and kissed my neck. He then pulled away laying on his back and pulled me closer into his side.

I was starting to close my eyes but before they could close fully they shot back open. "Fuck!" I threw the blanket off myself leaving Harry to lay confused and cold. "What?" He questioned me. "Louis is gonna be home soon and he's already starting to get suspicious about us and if he were to find us up here like this then he would kill both of us" I grabbed my clothes from off the floor and put them on before fixing my hair and running downstairs to look like I had been down there the entire time.

Louis' P.O.V:

I sat behind the wheel of the car, I couldn't stop thinking about what Chelsea is doing right now. I don't know why I would ever think Chelsea would cheat on me, I'm probably just paranoid or something. Yeah that's it.

The rest of the ride home I tried getting the idea out of my head, I could never even picture anyone like Chelsea doing something like that to anyone anyways. She's too sweet and nice.

I pulled into the driveway expecting Chelsea to be waiting outside on the front porch for me like she usually does when I leave somewhere. But she wasn't there. What if I walk in the house and her and Harry are like making out. Many other thoughts came to mind of things I could walk in one them doing right now.

I almost didn't even want to open the door but I did anyways because I said trusted her. I didn't see them making out but I did see Chelsea sitting in the living room watching Netflix on the tv and drinking what looked to be tea. "Hey. I got everything I needed done" I told her. She turned the tv off after I said something. She walked over to me and hugged me then kissed me. "That's good. I really missed you. Like a lot" She kissed me again. I smiled at her.

I know now for sure that she couldn't be cheating on me. I stared at her for a minute then leaned closer to kiss her again. I didn't pull away either. I picked her up into my arms and I felt her smile into the kiss. I carried her upstairs to the bedroom and kicked the door closed behind me.

From the moment the door was closed some interesting things went on from behind it.

Harry's P.O.V:

I laid in my bed still, I was about to get up to get dressed then go see if Louis was home yet.

Let's just say when I got closer to the door, close enough to hear what was going on down the hall. I could tell that Louis was home. "Looks like someone is going to have to be punished for this" I smirked to myself.

That is if I can get her alone like that again.