Chapter 10. (Mature)

• Ten : Scared Shîtless •

  ✨October 8th 2017;

I pull Freya closer to me on the sofa, the two of us cuddled together, all the curtains closed so that the bright light of outside doesn't seep in, whilst we watch the UK X Factor. "He so looks like Louis," Freya mumbles, tiredly, burying her head in my chest. Neither of us got much sleep last night, between watching movies until four this morning, followed by a little foreplay, and then morning sex, she's exhausted.

"Go to sleep, baby," I mumble.

"No," she shakes her head, sitting up. She grins, crawling up onto my knee so she's straddling me.

"Wasn't this morning enough?" I laugh, gently kneading her hips with my hands. Being only our second time at going that far, it still hurt her a little, so we'll wait another few days before we do it again, because I by no means want to hurt my princess. (You'll probably find that this is the first reference of "princess" throughout these books, simply due to the fact, I find it an overused phrase when it comes to Niall and girls.)

"Nothing's enough when it comes to you," she mumbles, kissing along my jawline. I feel myself beginning to harden, and groan. She nips gently at my neck, before eventually finding her way up to my lips, and kissing me gently. As much as I would to lift my hips to meet her, I know she's still sore.

"Keep it PG, you fuçktards," Freya laughs against my lips, pecking them softly before pulling away and and sitting back in her original position of lying against my chest. "Seriously though, there's a seventeen and eighteen year old in the house. Keep it PG."

"She's eighteen next month," Freya tilts her head back to look at Louis. "I'm sure her and Liam have done stuff," I look down at her, raising my eyebrows.

"You think so?" Louis and I say in unison, both quite shocked.

"I'm just gonna ask you boys this," she sits up, looking at the two of us. "What age were you when you done something with a girl? Maybe not went all the way, but done some form of it," thinking about it, I was around sixteen, seventeen. Louis and I nod, shaking our heads. Caitlin's like my little sister, I don't want to think about that.

"LIAM!" I move Freya gently, standing up and making my way towards the back garden where the two of them are. I groan at the sight of them kissing, Freya and Louis laughing as they come behind me.

"Niall, what are you doing?" Freya laughs, wrapping her arms loosely around my waist.

"Giving him the same talk Louis gave me. Don't hurt her, don't get her pregnant, etc, etc, etc."

"Oh Niall stop it for Christ sakes," i laugh. "Let's go back to bed," she mumbles. I nod, sighing, knowing that the two of us aren't gonna survive throughout today without a nap.

"You sticking around, Lou?" I yawn, pulling Freya into me and kissing her head. He nods, commenting on how tired the two of us look. "We didn't get much sleep," I tell him. He gives us a knowing smirk, shaking his head as he walks away, and I intertwine my fingers with Freya, leading her upstairs to our bedroom.

"I love you," I tell her. She smiles, resting in between my opened legs, her head on my chest, a sleeping position she seems to be fond of very lately.