4 | I'm sorry

The centaurs drew their swords positioning for the queens and kings to walk under. Avalon smiled as she bowed her head before she led the group. The Pevensies followed behind her as they entered the place. Everyone in there was hammering away at metal, molding weapons and more. Avalon walked to a little small hall and looked closely.

"Peter" she said lightly and he looked towards her. "You may want to see this."

He walked over as she looked closely at the walls. There were carvings of all the things they had done, while the Pevensies had been here.

"It's us" Susan muttered.

"What is this place?" Lucy asked looking to Caspian.

"You don't know?" Avalon questioned them and they shook their heads lightly. Caspian,Edmun, and Peter lit torches and she sighed as peter walked beside her for light. They reached where they needed to be and she took the torch, lighting a stone on fire and it traveled around the outside edge of stone filling the room with light. She turned to the Pevensies and they frowned. They were at stone table. She watched as they all walked forward and Lucy turned.

"He must know what he's doing" Lucy said lightly.

"I think its up to us now" Peter said looking around at all of us.

**

Everyone gathered around the stone table and Peter stood in the middle as Lucy and Avalon sat on the broken table.

"It's only a matter of time" Peter began. "Mirazs men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men, aren't protecting their castle."

"What do we propose we do your majesty?" Mouse asked looking to me.

"Why me?" Avalon asked, shifting as everyone looked to her.

"You are queen of all of Narnia" Mouse responded and she shook her head.

"Have any of you saw what has happened to Narnia. I couldn't even keep everyone alive" she replied.

"You tried" a squirrel replied. "You couldn't do it alone."

"He's right" Peter responded looking to her. "We're sorry we left Avalon. You needed us and you couldn't do this alone. I'm sorry I left you when you needed me, and I'm also sorry of the way I've acted since I got back. I was just confused."

"It's okay" she said lightly smiling and her body relaxed knowing that he really didn't want to leave. "You're still giving instructions though."

He laughed slightly and they turned to him as Lucy smiled and placed her hand on Avalon's, squeezing it.

"Thank God I thought you two were never gonna get back to normal" Lucy whispered and Avalon laughed.