10 | Sword fight

I exited the tomb with my armor on and my weapons ready, sword on my side, daggers around my leg, and bow and arrows on my back. Our troops cheered as we walked forward. Peter leading, Edmund beside me. We walked towards the leader  of the enemy and about 3 of his men with him. Peter took out his sword and turned towards the man. The other man took his sword out as well putting on his head armor and lifting his shield. Peter stepped forward and I stayed beside Edmund, hands shaking as Edmund grabbed my hand, his shaking as well.

"He can do this" I whispered and he nodded.

They talked back and forth circling around and I watched closely. Peter lowered his armor over his face and I took a shaky breath.

"Come on love" I said and Peters shoulders relaxed obviously hearing me.

They ran forward and the fight began. Peter received a blow to the head causing me to wince.

"Come on Peter come on" I whispered as I gripped Edmunds hand tightly. Peter's helmet flew off as the chain like structure keeping his neck safe fell back off his head like a hood and still gaurded his neck. His head was completely exposed.

"No" Edmund muttered.

"He's got this" i replied nodding, holding onto whatever hope laid in me.

Peter landed on the ground as the man stepped on his shield bending his sword back and anxiety built in me once more. Peter rolled away, his sword clashing with the mans every now and again. He knocked the man to the ground swiftly as he stood.

'YES PETER" I exclaimed.

Susan galloped in on the back of Caspians horse and the fighting stopped suddenly.

"Does your hinus need a break?" the man asked harshly.

"5 minutes" Peter responded.

"3" the man said and Peter agreed. The man walked to his men and I grabbed Peter as he stumbled.

"Are you ok?" I asked as Edmund helped me hold him up.

Susan stood ahead and Peters eyes widened.

"Lucy?" he asked worriedly as I rubbed his back.

"She got through" Susan replied making him relax. "With a little help."

"Thanks" Peter said to Caspian.

"Well you were busy" Caspian responded.

"You better get out there just in case"Peter said to Susan. "I dont suspect the telmarines will keep their word."

Susan hugged him and he winced.

"Sorry" she said. "Be careful."

Peter turned to our troops and smiled lifting his sword as they cheered, giving them hope. I took Peters shield as he sat down and he let out a sound of pain.

"Oh my gosh I'm so-"

"It's okay love" he said smiling softly. "I think it's dislocated."

"What do you think happens back home if you die here?" Peter suddenly asked Edmund.

"We wont be finding out anytime soon Peter" I said sternly, kissing his forehead.

Edmund popped his arm back into place and Peter groaned.

"Save that for later" Edmund said to us causing me to laugh.

I kissed Peter and he rested his hand on my cheek.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too. Now go get him" I said as he stood.

Peter refused his helmet so the other guy did as well. So Peter stepped forward, and the fighting began again.