Remember Me.

It was the year 2001 a summer afternoon in Jonesboro,GA kids making nose,running and screaming. Others licking and enjoying there icecreams. Zonnique Pullins was amongst that crowed along with her bestest friend Chresanto August.

Natalie was there baby sitter for the day as The Pullins parents along with The August parents went out,Zonnique and Chresanto were happily playing in the park near the swings laughing and joking about the sun began to set as Zonnique and Chresanto's play date was coming to an end kids and there parents,looking everywhere there was no sign of natalie or anyother human presence expect them selves. Zonnique clung onto Chresanto as a cold breeze went past them the sound of heavy boots and hard breathing could be heard from miles away each second it seemed to get closer and closer the kids spun around as they heard voices from behind them.

"Yeah,two little kids." A feminie voice said,"boy and a girl,yes there both young." A deeper voice rung through their years. "Yes sir." They both said as the snatched up Zonnique and Chresanto both the kids began to cry as they got thrown in a van. Zonnique's breathing became shallow as she couldn't breath she searched in her pockets for a ashtma pump byr couldn't find it. Chresanto saw his friend was struggling so asked the strangers for help.

"My friend can't breath! Please help her she has asa-ma! Help her!" He shouted in the vere of tears,the two kidnappers rumaged through there car and found a plastic bag handing it to Chres. He looked at it and shrugged handing it to Zonnique,she took it putting it up to her face and began inhaling and exhaling into the bag. Her breathing resumend as she looked at Chresanto with her puffy red eyes.

"Chwes,pwomise me what ever happens we will forever and always will be bestfriends?" She said while sticking out her pinky finger,Chres wrapped his around her smiling. "I promise."

That was the last time they saw eachother for 12 years straight,what happens when they meet eachother again........ ?

Yay or Nah?

So like urm should I keep writing or delete?

If there's any spelling mistakes or errors I'm sorry.