16.

Zonnique;

The whole time we was at the party Simon was off dancing and speaking to girls. I honestly didn't know how to feel so I grabbed my coat and headed outside,just as I stepped outside it started pouring down with rain. I sighed deeply wrapping the coat around me and walking down the street. I thought deeply as I was walking thinking about my past with Chres. I honestly messed up and i don't know if I could get him back but there's not point he was her and I know he doesn't thinking of me anymore. The rain got heavier soaking all my clothes and hair. I'm definitely getting a cold,I turned the corner to my house to hear giggles coming behind me. I turn around and saw Madison and her little batty ass friend Leah,I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Oh so little nique can't say shit to me now?" Madison spat as she walked closer to me. I sighed before speaking "I'm not in the mood to argue with your bitch ass. I'm cold and I'm tired so bye now." She laughed in my face like I bussed the worlds funniest joke.

"Leah you hearing this pathetic ass bitch? 'Im cold and I'm tired',she mocked Zonnique's voice. No bitch you need to get in the mood is I can beat your bitch ass." Madison said while her and Leah circled me. I was honestly not phased by these two pathetic ass hoes. Next thing I know was that I got punched in my stomach. Oh hell nah! I grabbed Leah and beat her ass before throwing her into the road,Madison smirked and pulled a knife out her pocket. That's when I froze "not so tough now are you nique nique,who's going to fight for you now bitch?" At the end of the road I could see someone but I couldn't make out who,Madison followed my eyes and saw the person. She turned back to me and smirked bring the knife closer to me. "CHRES HELP SHE HAS A KNFIE!!" I shook my head and backed way from her. "Your a crazy ass bitch I swear." I spat,just as Chres reached her she started bawling loudly.

"She tried to stab me babe,she beat up Leah then tried to stab me!!" He hugged her tightly looking over at me with most disgusted glare I've ever seen from him. "Bitch you ain't got to lie,you nearly stabbed me!" , "Zonnique just shut the fuck up and stay away from me AND my girlfriend" once again I froze and I felt the tears threatening to leave my eyes. My chest heaved up and down slowly as I backed up from the two I shook my head and ran in the opposite direction to lord knows where.

Madison ;

I continued to cry int Chres' chest,he rubbed my shoulders calming me down. I looked up at him and pecked his lips lightly he smiled wiping my tears.

"She won't hurt you again baby." He whispered in my ear.

But she gon get hurt.😏😏

Simon ;

The party ended and I went in search for Zonnique but couldn't find her,I shrugged and walked out to my car and got in and drove down her road I saw her hugging her arms tightly and her clothes fully drenched. I laughed looking at her before speeding past her and heading home. At least she's safe right?

I got home and my brother told me the job was successful so we turned in his computer and say Zonnique walking into her room and into her bathroom. Of course we didn't watch further than that but waited until she finished,when she did she got dressed and layed in her bed crying. I rolled my eyes went upstairs to Madison's room

"Aye babe." I smiled walking into her room,she turned around grinning and jumped into my arms smashing her lips against mines I chuckled kissing her back for a few minutes before putting her down.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" She nodded before sitting on her bed " it was great but how much longer do I have it keep waiting the crescent nigga?" She rolled her eyes,my baby is too funny. "Don't worry baby,in a couple more days Steven's plan is going to be complete and we will get our revenge back on Zonnique." She smirked before pulling me on top of her,the lust in her eyes only meant one thing😏.

Zonnique ;

I lay on my belly crying into my pillow. I can't believe that Chres was going out with Madison. She may look all innocent inside but she a hoe,she been with the whole football team and Chres don't even know it. Of course all of this happened before he attended our school but she a hoe. I wiped my tears rolling onto my back and picking up my phone,I unlocked it and dialed Chres' number and pressed call. It rung a couple times before he finally picked up.

"Zonnique I thought I told you to leave me alone,that means don't call nor text me!"

"Chres-"

"Chresanto to you."

I sighed "Chresanto I'm sorry for cheating on you I didn't mean to and I don't know why I did. I was stupid for cheating on a guy like you,someone who loved and cherished me. I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect girl friend but I still love you Chresanto and in your heart some where I know you feel the same and it may not be likely but I hope we get back together. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused." I hung up the phone and put it on charge before turning on my side and falling asleep.

- updated😋✌️

Sorry if it's not good enough,I tried.

Y'all think Zonnique and Chres gon get back together? ... Or nah❓😂

Sorry for spelling mistakes👎

Love yah lovies,thanks for the read💕

{comment,vote&share👀👍💖}