8.

Zonnique ;

We arrived at the cinema and took our seats while me and chres propped our legs up on the seats infront of us the lights dimmed indicating the movie was about to start. I began eating my popcorn as I watched the screen,i jumped at nearly all of the scary parts and my popcorn dropped everywhere. SIGH. 

Me and Chres made our way back to my house,i dressed in my booty shorts,dress shit and some trainer socks. I turned on me tv and cuddled up to Chres who looked like he would fall asleep anytime,I giggled softly playing with his curls and turned my tv off with the remote and fell asleep along with the others.

Thursday,Morning.

6:53 ...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned pulling the cover over me and turning around before having the duvets snatched from under me,my body was exposed to the cold which made me shiver and curl up into a ball.

"Sleepy head,wake up!" Chres woke me up from my sleep,i growled around rolled out of bed falling onto the floor purposely,I stood to my feet walking to Chres and got on my tippy toes puckering my lips,he shook his head laughing.

"Morning breath,no no." and with that he left out my bedroom,I pouted and sulked into my bathroom,i turned on the lights and tied my hair up into a ponytail and began brushing my teeth. After doing so I got in the shower and 20 minutes later i was left. I looked in my closet and decided to wear white high waisted ripped skinneys,a black nirvina shirt and my black timbs. I took my hair out the ponytail and left it in its poofy style,I grabbed my jacket,phone and sports bag and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING FAMILA!" I semi-yelled,I skipped to the island and sat down as I was about to put the toast to my mouth I felt someone tug on my leg,I looked down to see Kaycee Chres' little sister I smiled putting her on my lap and gave her a wet kiss on the check. "MWAAAAAH" I said smiling from ear to ear,she gave me a disgusted face wiping her face "Nique-Nique eww " she pouted which made me laugh. After breakfast me and chres made our way to school,on the way we picked up some starbucks for our kids we arrived to school and we both looked in the mirror before leaving out the car. We walked hand in hand to our lockers,we got what we need and headed to our home room and met our kids. "Hello Babies" I smiled warmly at Ray,Kat,Bre and Mike who was all seating down at our usual spots. "Hey Momma" they repiled giggling,I gave them all there drinks and sat down next to Chres as the bell went,The door opened and in walked in Mr Daniels,The Creepy Chemistry Teacher. I let out a huge but quiet sigh sinking in my chair,as he stood at the front his eyes automatically looked on mines and he gave me that creepy smile again,it honestly sent chills down my spine.

Oh what a long day this is going to be...

Didn't really feel like updating but oh wells here you go.

Yay or nah?

Just watched Monsters Inc. :')

New Cover also... whatcha think? but might change it again,antywho ENJOYYYYY.

Vote,Comment and Share... <3