Bonus chapter!!!

It's been along time since we've been here huh? Well I guess you could say that I've recovered from Chres' death but not fully. Eli is now 16 years old,how the time flies by. Of course I remarried to my partner of 10 years Zoey Namath. We met when I took Eli to 6 flags for his 4th birthday,we got to talking then started dating when Eli hit 6. Eli knows about his fathers death and even goes to vist his grave during Chres' birthday. I also got a baby girl Jessica Santo August,the baby I was carrying during Chres' passing. she's currently 14 years old,my little princess. 

Both Eli and Jess came running down the stairs laughing and pushing each other,I shook my head as I plated up there food and placed it on the table.

"You still slow as hell bruh." Elijah joked,sitting on the chair. "you a damn lie,You know i bet cha ass fair and square nigga." Jess fired back,I lifted my head from where I was and gave her a stern look,she looked down after saying sorry causing Elijah to laugh at hair. I popped him at the back of his head,causing him to suck his teeth and fold his arms.

"Aww don't be a baby,baby. It'll be ok." I joked,squishing his cheeks. Zoey came downstairs with the newest member of the family Neveah Lorenzo Jailee Namath. Zoey had no problem giving our first baby one of Chres' middle name. She had her fingers in her mouth causing spit bubbles,I'm guessing shes had her bath. She saw Jess and held her arms out wanting to be held. Jess took her into her arms and smiled kissing all over her face. 

Zoey came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me kissing the side of neck soflty. I bite my lip lightly turning around and placing a soft kiss on his lips causing the kids to groan and Nev to giggle clapping her hands. 

"How's my Queen doing?" He asked me as he sat down and began eating. "Your queen is amazing and how is her King?" I asked after cleaning the dishes and wiping them down. "He is just fine my queen." 

"Ma,We going to visit daddy today?" Jess asked as she handed me Nev and cleaned her dishes. I nodded my head yes,"Ima go get ready so we can go see him then ima drop y'all at school ok?" Both Jess and Eli raced up the stairs getting ready I suppose,I kissed Zoey goodbye as he left for work and I went upstairs,I placed Nev in her bouncy chair and put on a kids program. I went into the bathroom and showered and washed my hair. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked out into my room seeing Nev happily watching Barney. I smiled putting on my under garments and lotioned myself,I then went into my cupboard and picked out high waisted jeans,my pink gucci shoes and one of Zoey jerseys. I put on light foundation and eye liner,mascara and lipgloss. I then blow dried my hair then tied it up in a messy side bun. I laid out a floral dress with some sandals out for Nev getting her dress. I combed out her hair softly sliding on her minnie mouse hairband. I picked her up kissing over her face and walked downstairs. I grabbed my phone,car keys and purse calling down Jess and Eli. After they came downstairs we headed out to the car and got in,I placed Nev in her car seat and strapped her in,I got in the drivers side and began the car and pulled off.

An hour later we arrived at the cemetery where Chres' was. I sighed deeply before getting out the car and picking up Nev,we then walked up to his tomb stone and stood there for about a minute just saying a few prayers. Jess laid out flowers she brought him around his tomb,then Eli put down a medal he won in basketball. 

"Look dad,I won a medal the other week in basketball. even though my team didn't win we came 3rd. Thats good right?" Eli paused as tears filled the brim of his eyes,trying his best to control his tears but nothing worked. The tears feel rapidly down his face,causing Jess to set off. I wrapped my arms around both of them kissing there heads. "It's going to be alright babies,ok? He's watching over us." I handed Nev to Eli as both him and Jess walked back to the car. I breathed in slowly fiddling with the necklace Chres' brought me back in our high school years.