2.

The van came to a stop as zonnique and chresanto's body jerked up and looked up as the door swung upon and the same man and woman appered grabbing zonnique as she tensed up and began kicking at the woman as she dragged zonnique into the house and down to the basement and throwed her inside. Zonnique groaned as she looked around her surroundings she sighed as she went on to the matress that was her 'bed' laying on it as she cried herself to sleep. All she wanted now was her warm bed,her parents and chresanto.

Mean while Chresanto sat in the van waiting for god knows what to happen to him,the van started to move again causing his to jump in fright he was confused on why he wasn't with zonnique he started hitting against the walls screaming and shouting "let go out!! I want to go back to my niqniq!! Let me out you evil scary people!!" He said in tears,he heard chuckles and sighed in defeat laying back on the floor and falling asleep when he awoke he was in a cellar quite a dirty one also he sat up and looked around the room and saw a little girl around 7 or maybe even 5. She looked across at Chres and looked back down quickly and breathed in and out heavily rocking her self back and forward,chres had a confused face on but ignored the girl and just sat there thinking.

Zonnique ;

I woke up in this room hoping all of this was a dream,I sighed running my fingers from my now messy hair the door then creaked open and in walked in to muscular men,I fixed my eyes on them and shifted in my postion as one of them stepped closer to me and the other closing the door behind him. They both walked up to me smirking and licking there lips I looked at both of them with a confused look on my face one of them stood me up and began undressing me I didn't catch on until I felt his hands touching my no no parts. I flinched from the touch as his finger entered inside my panties and began rubbing me. I tried escaping from him but it was no use. They did things to me that mommy said no boys or men should do to girls until they're older and ready and I was neither. I tried rocking myself to sleep after all that torture,but there was no use I couldn't keep it out,it just kept replying and replying in my head. They took my innonce and left me with nothing but merioes horrible memories that would destory my entire life.

Chresanto ;

I tried my best to fight them off me but I was too weak,they grabbed me and unstripped me off my clothes as the same of the girl who was also in here but she didn't seem phased as though she was used to it this people were sick,they were intertained by little kids having sex with each other and film it. Basically they were child pornographers I fought and I struggled until I tired myself out and just went along with everything,after doing so I got a decent meal of fish and chips with a side of orange juice I shared it with Katlin and then we both feel asleep.

This continued for 9 months until finally Chres,Katiln and Zonnique were rescued but zonnique and chres never saw each other again until 14 years later,but would they still remember each other?

So like I want to update after this but need a like 5 votes and some comments.

How'd I do?

Like it or nah?

Sorry for mistakes blah,de,blah.

Enjoy!