11.

updates will come late so please forgive me,couldn't sleep so i thought i'd update!! enjoy :))

Zonnique /

2 weeks have gone by and I keep getting mail from this 'S' dude and I'm starting to get creeped out. Getting out the shower I walked over to my closet and pulled out acid washed high waisted ripped skinneys,a plain white crop top,black air force 1s and a long black cardigan on top. I put on my undergarments,lotioned and sprayed before getting dressed. I checked the time 6:30 I still had time,so i sat at my mirror and looked at my hair. I recently took out the blonde and left with my natural hair but right now im not digging the colour. I shrugged it of and parted my hair into two sections before putting them up in two seperate buns. Done. I then took out my make up bag and put on my eyeliner,mascara and ruby red lipstick. I rubbed my lips together looking in the mirror and smiling Perfect! i decided to post a picture up on instagram and shots of me before grabbing everything I needed and going downstairs. Turns out that Alex was going to stay in LA longer than intended which meant he had to attened school with Chres and I,walking into the kitchen I could smell breakfast being cooked. I kissed my mom's check before sitting at the island with Kay.

"Gooooooooodmorning niqnq" she cheesed causing me to smile. "Good morning,baby girl." I kissed her check getting out my phone and scanning through my texts,my phone vibrated and a new text came  through I read the name KittyKat before reading the text.

-KittyKat: Im coming to your house rn,matter of fact im outside. open the door will you? :~) xx-

i laughed getting up and walking to the front door,opening it there stood Kat looking down at her phone. I examined her outfit and funny enough we were matching expect she was wearing leather leggins. I let her in and we walked into the kitchen seeing breakfast on the table. We both sat down and began eating when Alex and Chres walked down the stairs. 

"Good morning princess,how was your night?" Chres asked,sitting down across from me. "great!" he nodded and tucked into breakfast. I got another text message from Kat.

-KittyKat: Who's the hottie across from me? Whats his digits? He single and ready to mingle with a sexy pringle?                        or nah?"- Once again I laughed at her silliness and texted back. 

-Zonni_xo: That's my older brother doofus,His names Alex. he's single also.

I looked up and saw her smirk which made me shake my head.

School.

We were now in 4th period Calculas ready for lunch and Mr Young kept going on about phythagours therom. I continued doodling in my book,I looked up at the clock and noticed we had 2 minutes left so I began packing away my things. Just my luck the bell rang and I sprinted out of the class room heading to my locker were I saw Alex,Chres,Kat,Rayan and all of them already waiting. Late or nah? As I was walking up to them my eye caught on something in the background. Mr Daniels  I shuddered just thinking about him but I also saw that he was with a student. A student I've never seen before,must be new. I reached the guys and we made our way to the cafetira passing Mr Daniels and the Student I could feel there eyes on me as I walked past them. About to turn the corner I looked back to see the student on his own smirking at me .... weird.

- HAHA! Didn't really know what to write but I wanted to update so there. Urm ya dig it or nah? comment and share your thoughts pls. I was thinking about doing a bxb story bc i have one in my works but ion know it i should update it. anywhoreeee vote,comment and share!! <3

[p.s : just got my braids done,so i turned on WTBA and done the dance with all the hair flipping.. lol #dontjudge me.