3.

14 years later.

Zonnique ;

I laid in my bed eating toffee flavoured popcorn while watching monsters inc,my mother and step father went out for a while so I stayed at home with my little brothers as the rest of my siblings were out with there parents. There was a light knock on my door and I knew it was maj so I told him to come in trailing behind him was king,they got up on my bed cuddling next to me and watched the movie with me we all fell asleep during the movie.

I woke up 2 hours later to see King still asleep but Major on my foot rest watching finding nemo,I chuckled silently getting up from the bed grabbing my towel and heading into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and bathed washing my hair and so on,I creamed putting on my undergarments as I walked out the bathroom I realised that King and Major were no longer in the room I shrugged walking to my cloest,grabbing,my grey track bottoms and a white v neck top putting them on then dryed and comed out my blonde weave dividing it into two sections putting them in mickey mouse bunches before putting on odd socks grabbing my phone and heading downstairs to the kitchen greeting my parents. I sat the island and had my dinner.

Chresanto ;

After about 3 weeks of decorating and organising our new home we finally did it,me and my mother had to move homes due to our past in ATL and plus how we was living as we moved we adopted a little girl Kaycee she's like the little sister I never had and I loved her. I laid on my bed watching movies with kay as my mother shouted for me and asked for me to ask the neighbours for some coffee and sugar I mentally rolled my eyes getting up from my bed and slipped on my breed11's and a jacket heading downstairs and out the door there were many houses on this rode and I didn't really know who was our neighbour,I walked for a couple seconds and came to a gated house,I pressed the buzzer and waited to be let in. I waited a couple minutes before the gates finally opened I made my way down the gravel and headed to the front door I knocked and waited for a reply. I heard light footsteps and the door open,infront of me stood one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever laid eyes on I continued to stare at her before she snapped her fingers in my face I chuckled scratching the back of my neck.

"Urm.... I just moved in 2 blocks down and my mother wanted to know if she can borrow some coffee and sugar?." I asked,she nodded her head and told me to wait as she went to go get it,couldn't help but stare shawty was cakin' . I observed around the house and caught a gilmpse of there house,damn the must be getting the dough. When the girl came back I thanked her and turned on my heels leaving out.

Zonnique ;

As I finished my dinner and was about to wash my plate the door bell rang.

"Got it!" I shouted,before walking off to the door I opened it and there stood a rather handsome brother,he must of been checking me out to but for a wee bit to long. I snapped my fingers in his face and I assume he got embarrssed,he just moved into the neighbour hood and needed some sugar and whatnot so I got it for him I then came back and handed it to him as he said thank and walked away. I closed the door when my mother decided to call for me.

"Jailee,who was that?." She asked,"it was a new neighbour just asking for some coffee and sugar ma'." I then headed up to my room and stayed in my room all day.

{Short,yes I know.}

Urm how was it?

Looks like they don't remember each other.

Might update in the morning,if your lucky in like 30 minutes or so.

Boring yes I know.

Comment,vote and share.♡