21.

Zonnique //

I rubbed my eyes continuously not believing what was infront of me. I snatched my baby out the persons hand trying to calm him down. after giving him his pacifier he began playing with my shirt.

"Long time no see huh?" Simon spoke coldly.

I laid Eli down,staying beside him at all time.

"That's no way to treat your guest is it Zonnique." He said walking up to me slowly. I backed away from Eli's crib,i eventually backed up against the window as he pressed against me. my breathing once again got fast scared of what he might do next.

"You've caused great amount of pain to my family,my parents and now my brother is DEAD because of you sending us to jail. I'm about to cause pain to the ones close to you." He smirked and left out the room. I grabbed Eli,walking out minutes after him trying to figure out who he would go after.

15 more minutes of searching I heard screaming coming from down the corridor causing my head to snap in that direction. the screaming got louder but being as my party was still going on no could hear it but me. Eli began fidgeting around meaning he was about to wake up and cry. I laid him on my chest rubbing his back in small circles,i walked in the direction of the screaming I prayed before walking in and saw Simon on top of Kay trying to get his way with her. I began raged at the minute,i sat Eli down some where safe before grabbing Simon and throwing him to the side.

"Kay grab Eli and lock your selves in my room,GO NOW!!" I got pulled backwards by Simon I guessed,Kay and Eli had left the room leaving me and Simon in a brutal fist fight.

Chres //

I was on my way back from the store getting Zonnique's favourite Jordan's,Red Timbs and a Rolex watch. I parked the car in the drive way getting out also grabbing nique's gifts. I walked inside the house to only see her parents and siblings getting ready to leave out,i hugged them all.

"Everyone's left already? Where's Zonnique?" I asked in confusion.

"Well zonnique left the party to go upstairs and since then she ain't come down,people we're getting tired so they left out." Tameka spoke.

"Well I'm going to see what's-" I was stopped mid sentence by a scream that caught me off guard. I dropped the bags running upstairs trying to find which direction the scream was coming from.

I heard it again coming from my room,i twisted the door knob but it wouldn't budge one bit. even though I loved this door I had to kick it down,after the door fell to the ground i looked around the room in shock. mirrors we smashed,clothes were everywhere it was just a damn mess. I looked in the corner to see Zonnique passed out in the floor,Eli was still in his crib thank god,but the screaming wasn't coming from either if them so it had to be Kay. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door to see Kay bent over the tub trousers down and Simon behind her having his way. I automatically balled up my fists charging my way towards him connecting my fist to his jaw causing him to stumble away from Kay. she pulled up her pants and trousers limping out the bathroom trying to get Zonnique to wake up. While me and Simon where fighting,i punched him a few times but he got me back also,we ended up in the bedroom me having him over the window. throwing more blows to his face I didn't quite see when he pulled out his glock. one minute I remember throwing one last punch to his face,the next I remember hearing people call out my name and Zonnique crying her eyes out.

Zonnique //

My eyes fluttered open slowly,seeing Kay crying beside me and Chres fighting with Simon in the corner. I got up slowly with a throbbing pain in the side of my head,i put my hand to my head slowly pulling it away to see my hand covered in blood. My head snapped towards the two boys once I heard a gun shot my eyes filled with tears once I saw Chres stumble back slightly clutching his stomach after that everything went in slow motion. my parents ran into the room after hearing the gun shoot. my father caught Simon calling the police on him once again. I slowly crawled to Chresanto as the tears rolled down my face slowly.

"b-baby? please d-don't leave me. n-not yet,i need you here with me." I said barely audible.

"I'm never going to leave you baby,i love you. never forgot that." Chres choked out barely being able to speak.

"You d-don't understand,were having a-another kid. you c-can't leave,don't leave me Chresanto!" I begged,grabbing his hands holding them close to my chest.

He smiled the wildest smile I've ever seen him do. "we're having another child? I can't believe it."

I laughed a little nodding. "yes baby another kid,then after our 2 baby and I lose all that weight we start planning our wedding!" I smiled.

He nodded,slowly opening his mouth.

"Z-zonnique. you forgive me?" He asked,i knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean baby?" I asked.

"f-from 8 years. you forgive me?" He asked again.

I nodded my head quickly tears falling down my face,realising his breath was slowing down and he was becoming paler.

"g-good. I l-love you baby." Chres breathed out slowly as his eyes began closing.

"c-chresanto? b-baby? please just be sleeping. Chresanto?!" I broke down laying my head on his stomach as the paramedics rushed in the room putting a breathing machine on his face. they then put him on a stretcher and took him downstairs and out to the ambulance car,i followed behind climbing into the back and sitting beside him. They also wrapped my head in a bandage before we set of for the hospital.

"Everything is going to be alright baby." I took ahold of his hand kissing the back of his hand as more tears fell down my face.

😢😢 well ow.

I decided to update since I'm not that tired but I es so I'm going bed.

sorry for mistakes and errors.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! I just want to thank all my readers for reading this basic ass book,my commenters for commenting and loving my book. y'all awesome or wateva 😘😏

well urm vote,comment & share my babies💕💕