9.

Chres ;

I kept glancing between Mr Daniels,he had this consent smirk on his face when ever he looked at Zonnique,and when i looked at her she had a annoyed and fustrated look on her face I shook it off and grabbed my stuff just as the bell rang. Zonnique done the same and rushed out the room but got pulled back in by Mr Daniels. I walked out with Rayan etc and waited outside the classroom since we all have gym 1&2 period. We waited about 15 minutes or so and finally out came an even more fustrated Zonnique,she stomped right past as and made her way to the gyms i ran up to her try to catch up but she just started speed walking and then began running,i stopped running shaking my head and walked into the locker rooms and got changed. I walked out the changing room and sat on the bleachers next to Brady,Scott and Zoey. We conversed until the teacher finally arrived and spilt us into teams for netball. I was with the boys and Kat and Zonnique was on the other team which made me pout a little,I guess she saw me because she giggled and blew me a quick kiss. I then smiled and stood in my position,since i was the goal shooter I had to wait to catch the ball and Zonnique was the goal defender on the other team,Oh how great. 

At the end of the game we won 15-12,I got a bottle of water as we made our way into the locker rooms,I then got dressed in my normal attire,I met Zonnique out the front then went into the cafe and sat down.

"Babe what happened in the classroom with Mr.Daniels after we left?"

she rolled her eyes and began speaking "he's telling me that my levels are dropping and that I need extra classes so after school's on tuesday's I have to stay behind to have extra lessons with him,and i know thats a damn lie because im at the top of all my classes." she huffed,folding her arms,I shook my head and laughed silently and we continued to talk.

Zonnique ;

The end of the day finally came and I parked in front of my car and let my self in walking up the to the front door,I let myself in and looked around the house nobody was home so I guess I was all alone,Chres won't be back till late because he has to vist his g-mommy with Kay and that so I'm Home Alone for now. I ran up the stairs and tossed my sports bag onto the floor,I grabbed a towel and shower cap and walked into my bathroom. I wiped the make up of my face and stripped out my clothes and got in the shower and began singing.

When you say you love me , no I love you more.

when you say you need me no I need you more

boy I adore you,I adore you. 

The lights began to flicker on and off which was highly unusal but I shook it off,I finished about 30 minutes later and wrapped the towel around me before heading back into my bedroom. I put on my underclothes and searched for a pair of boy shorts and my baby blue nike sports bra. I put my hair in a pony tail and creamed myself before putting my clothes on,I then put on some socks and sat on my bed and began texting my mains.

As I was texting Kat I could hear movement out on the landing  which made me freeze.

I searched for kat's number and texted her to come over,she replied saying she'll be over in 20. UGH thats too long,I sighed as  heard another movement which sounded as if it was coming this way. I jumped out of bed and grabbed the first object that i could find. My Heel I opened my door wide and walked out on to the landing looking left and right and not seeing anything I sighed turning on my heels about to walk back into my room when I felt a hand wrap around my waist as I sceamed another hand wrapped around my mouth I began breathing heavily wondering who it might be. As there face got closer to mines I could feel the hot breath down my neck which made me shiver and he said.

"You looked so beautiful today chica." .........

Update bc on the computer and dat.

Yay or Nah?

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Vote,Comment,Share....