19

Chres //

I watched Richard step closer to Zonnique,the knife in his hand looking sharp. I gulped in fear as he came down to zonnique's level placing the knife on her thigh. I tried freeing myself from the ropes but nothing seemed to help,from the moments I looked away,my head snapped back to them when I heard a piercing leave her mouth. Richard plunged the knife into her thigh twisting it around while smiling deviously. I was becoming furious and needed to get out of these ropes soon,i saw Jade or what ever her name was one of Maddie's friend. her face was badly beat and she was limping a little,she saw me staring and looked away. I motioned for her to come in but to be quiet,Richard was to busy trying to torture Zonnique to realise. I had to get out as quick as possible. I mouthed to Jade to hit Richard over the head with something but she kept refusing sooner or later she gave in. picking up a bat she swung it directly at the back of his head causing him to drop on the floor immediately. Jade then came over to me and untied the ropes from my wrist as I thanked her,she smiled at stood in a corner. Running to Zonnique I could see countless slashes on her arms,and a few stabs in her leg. Her eyes puffy and red tear stains dried on her face.

"I'm sorry Zonnique,i really should have put up a fight and maybe all of this could of been prevented. even though you may not forgive me now,i hope in time that you do. I'm going to try and get us out of here quickly and safely." I assured her.

She looked at me with sad eyes,tearing up more. minute by minute she was losing a lot of blood and was becoming paler by the minute,i looked around trying to find a first aid box,after what seemed like forever I finally found one. I ran back to Zonnique wrapping her cuts with bandages and cleaning her cuts. I then walked out of the basement we was in and saw Simon and Maddie sitting on the couch with a whole bunch of guys. I noticed that the front door was 2 doors away from them and if we was to walk straight past we WILL get caught. I noticed there was a also a back door which we could try. I slowly walked down the stairs walking over to zonnique and picking her up slowly. she winced in pain clutching to my chest tightly,i whispered sweet things to her to get her mind away from the pain. I looked to my right and whispered to Jade to follow us. we tried our best to walk quietly with out being stopped and we got away with it. entering the kitchen there was car keys scattered all over the place. I told Jade to pick out a Range Rover car key since that's the only one I knew,opening the door safely got outside and out front to where the cars were. Unlocking the car I laid Zonnique down in the backseat and got in the drivers seat,as Jade got in the passenger seat. we drove off and not once did we look back.

Richard //

My eyes fluttered open as my head began throbbing hard,i groaned in pain holding the back of my head seeing blood covering my hand. I looked around and saw no sign of Zonnique and Chresanto. I grew mad and slowly got up making my way upstairs. there I saw my workers,blasting out music and smoking weed. I cleared my throat and obviously no one heard I took out the gun from my waist band firing one round into the air. That obviously got them.

There attention turned to me as the music stopped and they all burned out there blunts.

"Who the fuck let them bitch niggas go?! " I shouted. they all looked around confused.

There was a knock on the door which stopped me from talking. I opened the door and saw Feds surrounding my property and some bust through my back door.

Oh fuck me.

Zonnique //

I woke up in a hospital bed and Chres holding my hand,he smiled at me as I returned him a warm smile.

"I'm sorry once again." he said with his head down. I nodded my head smiling. "I know baby,i know. I don't forgive you just yet but I know." he some what smiled before kissing my lips softly.

Our kiss was interrupted by someone clearing there throat,we turned around and saw the Feds standing there.

They talked to us and we gave them all the information they needed,after talking for 1 hour they left and Zonnique's family came in.

"Oh my gosh baby girl. I can't believe this! How the fuck can this happen again?! baby girl I'm so sorry. we shouldn't have moved out here. we're getting a restraining order,for the both of you!" Auntie Tameka shouted causing me and Zonnique to laugh silently. we spent a few more yours together before her parents left and it was only me and Nique left. we cuddled in bed together as we fell asleep.

I updated!! Ay ay ay turn up turn up turn up *white girl voice*😂

new cover or wateva💎

Ok so it may be lame I'm sorry. had writers block or wateva. so I don't know when my next update will be but I'll try not to make it as lame/basic as this😂 lmfao.

{oop follow my ig aswell @jaileegetlo / also basic😩😂}

vote,comment,share💕