8

my arm was a mess . but I didn't care . I walked home . my uniform jacket was covering my arm and it stung . I approached my front door and I saw my friends there . rylee , nikki , and krysti looked at me wide eyed .

" what the fuck " rylee said gasping

more tears spilled over my eyes . nikki gestured for the keys and I gave them to her . she unlocked the door and they brought me up to my room .

" I'll be right back " krysti said and I heard my front door close .

" what the fuck happened " rylee said her voice hoarse .

I'm so glad they care . I explained everything . what I saw . heard . felt . and they listened to me absorbing every detail . tears were spilling and my cheeks were lined with the stream of tears . krysti came back with boxes of tissues , a big gallon of ice cream and a pizza . I cried more because I loved that she and everyone else was so caring . rylee caught krys up on the situation .

" I can't believe taehyung .. " nikki said he voice trailing .

" me too " krys said in disbelief

" I think it was staged " rylee said

we turned to her . " what are the odds of that " krys said

" there's actually plenty " rylee said
" remember when rapmon was eves dropping "

yes actually ...

" maybe it was apart of their plan " nikki nodded

" it does make sense " krys agreed

" let's think more about this , so there's also many variables . like why taehyungs shirt was unbuttoned and why that stupid bitch was on him . " rylee said

" and also what he said " krys added

" lyd can't find out ... find out about what ..? " nikki said in deep thought .

" I don't even know where to start , I'm too broken . my heart hurts too much and this gives me a bad feeling in my stomach . " I said my voice hoarse from
crying so much . " this makes me feel like ... I didn't trust him I feel guilty . " I took a scoop of the ice cream .

" I defiantly think we should hear his side of the story " rylee nodded

" can we have a sleepover to keep you company " nikki smiled

" yes , please " I said

" dinners already covered " krys grabbed a slice of pizza

we talked and theorized . but I couldn't help but wonder why taehyung didn't try to contact me . it worries me . it make me counter doubt it . at first I thought he was cheating for his own desires , then my friend suggested that it was a set up , but then yet again he didn't try to contact me which made me think he did it on his own free will . I shook my head . I'm confusing myself too much . my eyelids grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep .

" wake upp " nikki jumped on my bed

I got up and took a warm bath . I put on my uniform and blow dried my hair and brushed it . I put on concealer to conceal the bags and puffiness of my eyes . I went down stairs and we headed to school . on the way we passed a cafe and got bagels and coffee to go . we walked up to the entrance of the school and jin, rapmon , suga and jhope were there . they saw us ( well jhope saw nikki lolol ) they smiled but immediately it fell .