11

after the talent show , school was over so we decided to go out and have fun as a celebration .

" I really can't believe that we won " nikki said

" me too " jhope laughed

" don't you mean you can't believe we won " I laughed

" so what are we going to do ? " jimin asked putting no his arm around rylee .

" we have to celebrate our victory so we have to do something big and fun . " jhope said

" I say we eat Korean barbecue " jin said

" that's not something big or fun " jimin said dully

" let's search up things to do " I recommended

we all went on our phones to research things to do when I came across an article of things to put on your bucketlist .

" what about paint balling ? " I said cutting through the silence

" that would be pretty dope " jungkook nodded

we all agreed since no one could think of anything .

~~

I put on my equipment and looked in the mirror . the vest was pretty heavy and the mask disturbed my vision a little but I got used to it . we did a practice round and I took aim for the target . my finger hovered over the trigger trying to line everything up so I hit the bullseye . I pulled the tigger and completely missed .

" looks like someone could use more practice " taehyung said

he wrapped his arms around me and helped me aim the gun .

" is this just a way to get close to me "

" maybe " he chuckled

" you're so cheesy "

his hand guided mine and pulled the trigger . I hit the target this time and it was close to the center . this time I aimed by myself trying to follow taehyungs previous guidance . I pulled the trigger and hit a bullseye . I smiled in satisfaction .

" congrats " taehyung smiled
" you're welcome "

I rolled my eyes .

" next players please head to the arena . the next match will start in five minutes " a voice said over the speaker

" let's go ! " taehyung said and grabbed my hand

~~

it was a twelve vs twelve match and all of us were on the same team .

" three , two , one , beep ! "

the match started and we split up into smaller teams . as predicted taehyung was with me . I saw someone from the opposing team and set up a shot . I pulled the trigger and hit them in the chest .

" nice " taehyung smiled

I smiled back .

I heard footsteps from behind and turned around . another person from the opposing team was going to take a shot . I waited for impact but it never came . taehyung already shot and the person was out . as they were exiting they looked familiar , but I couldn't remember who they looked like . I shrugged it off because I had a game to win . taehyung and I roamed the arena and came across a large team . they had about five people . we hid behind a large cement wall that was covered in paint . taehyung pressed his fingers to his lips and I nodded . their voices got closer .

" okay so if you see that girl from the other team , shoot her , preferably in the face " someone said , the voice was female

" I'm tired , can we just rest " another voice said

" you're so weak , let's rest right here so one one can see us and get us out "

I looked at taehyung with panicked eyes . they didn't seem like people to mess with .

" let's split , so they have a hard time chasing us .. the chances of us being shot are less " I said

without waiting or a response I crept along side of the cement wall checked if the coast was clear , and ran for it . I don't know where I was going but I ran as fast as my legs could take me

" someone's here !! "

" just let them go , they're probably far away now "

" after like what ? two seconds ?? what if it's lydia !!! "

lydia , me ? don't tell me it's ...

I heard footsteps come after me . since when were mariah and her entourage so fast ??

I took a sharp turn and hid behind a large tree . the trunk was wide enough to hide my whole body . the branches were parted enough for me to climb up . I remained hidden and readied my gun .

" it was her I'm sure "

" check behind the trees "

two figured started to move closer to the tree . I panicked

" hey wait are you sure it was her " a voice said

they tuned their backs to me to respond

" of course , who else would run away that fast "

I couldn't make out the reply but I realized ... this is my chance

I aimed and fired at the first figure . she screamed and I quickly aimed and shot the other one before she could turn around completely .

the other person although , seemed to find me and shot at me . they missed and hit the branch . I hid behind more branches further up the tree . suddenly a wave of impact hit me in the chest and I started to fall ..

I hit the ground my breath being taken away from me . tears automatically started to form and I blacked out

( a/n : sorry , sort update but I thought it'd be good to end it here , thanks for reading this cringy crap :,)     )