10

we headed back to taehyungs house and packed out things going to a hotel . we thanked his father and left .

we found a hotel and payed for our stay .

the room assignments were jin, rapmonster , and suga in one room . jhope , jimin , and jungkook in another . and rylee, nikki , and krys in the last . which meant ...

" heyy , who made the room assignments ?? " I asked .

all eyes went to taehyung and I chuckled . what a rhetorical question .

" I'm the one paying " he defended .

" yeah yeah whatever . " I lightly laughed .

we got our room keys and headed to our rooms . I went to shower first and made sure to bring everything .

I exited the bathroom drying my hair and taehyung went on next .

" we're going out to eat somewhere with everyone after " he said before closing the door .

" okayy "

I went on my phone to kill time . I checked all my social media and played games . when I got bored of both I went onto random apps and came across my calendar . I looked at the days and noticed that there was an event after the break ended . I clicked on it and it said it was the day of the talent show .

what ?!??!
so fast ..!

time went by so fast . there was another event the week after the talent show and it was my first soccer game of the year .

wow , time really is going by fast
if only I could stay young forever .
( a/n : lol , see what I did there ;) )

it was really difficult to get out of soccer practice while going on this trip . both me and taehyung's coach really didn't want us traveling in case we got injured or sick .

aish , I'm so forgetful ! how could I forget these important dates !!

my nerves got jittery thinking about how so many exciting things were coming up .

lost in thought I didn't notice taehyung exiting the bathroom .

" what are you thinking about ? "

" nothing "

" you're probably thinking of me "

" you're so conceded "

he jumped on the bed and tackled me in the process .

" help ! " I gasped lightly punching his back while he hugged me tightly .

he started to tickle me and I viciously kicked my legs and nailed him in the stomach .

whoopsie ..

l started to laugh hysterically as he crippled into the bed sheets holding his stomach . I wiped a tear and checked on him .

" are you okay " I asked still giggling .

" no .. not really " he groans .

" you deserved it . feel my wrath "

" your turn "

and be tackled me again putting all his weight on me .

" get off !!! you're so heavy ! " I tried to escape but he hugged me tighter .

" say taehyung is the sexiest guy alive "

" not this shit again "

he poked at my sides . this time he had me trapped and I was helpless . I've honestly never felt so exposed .