7

about a month has passed since me and taehyung have started dating . everyday was better than the next and my love for him never grew old . I can say the same about him too . we're so happy it's like my life's right out of a story book .

me , taehyung and rylee were chatting before class and the teacher walked in . rylee went to her seat and the teacher revealed a flyer .

" students , our school will be hosting a talent show again after 3 years ! the way things work will be the same but this time there will be other schools competing , good luck ! also soccer try outs will be held tomorrow so for those of you who turned in forms meet at the field after school , that's all "

" oh I forgot about try outs ! " I said after class

" you signed up ? " taehyung asked

" yeah "

" you can play ? "

" well .. yeah I guess , I don't know if I'm super good or anything .. "

" cool , I signed up too "

" really ?! "

" yeah , " he smiled sweetly at me " we can be a sports couple " and he slung his arm around my shoulders

I blushed and I moved closer to him . we headed up to the roof to to hangout . bts and my girls were already there and they were having a discussion .

" hey guys ! " I smiled

" hii " they all replied

" we were discussing about the talent show " jimin said

" oh , so reuniting bangtang ? " taehyung asked

" yep " kookie smiled

" we never separated we're just performing again " jhope said

" which means we have to dance again " rapmonster sighed

I laughed and the girls crowded me .

" lyd !!!! we have to participate !! " the chorused

" w-whaat ? " I had no idea what to say

" you know we can sing and dance , and we're good , we should participate !! "

" o-okay .. " I smiled . how could I reject them ?

" yay !! " they squealed .

I rolled my eyes playfully .

" looks like we have some actual competition " jhope crossed his arms

" yeah right " jimin teased

" wait and see , we're going to beat you by a lot more votes ! " rylee scoffed

jimin smiled at rylee and she blushed .

ugh they're so cute

the bell rang and we went back to our classes .

** after school

bts would be meeting at jin's house to practice and plan while the girls were coming to my house . I was never a performer . I think I'll be okay though .. I mean I was always a good public speaker and could hold myself together in front of an audience . I headed to the locker rooms with a little less doubt . I quickly changed and I headed to the field . the pe teacher was also the soccer coach but for the girls . an unfamiliar man stood by her . I guess he was the boys coach . she blew her whistle and we all gathered around .

" welcome to soccer tryouts , this man next to me will be they boys coach so boys go with him for your tryouts " the boys caught up and I caught taehyungs eye . I gave him a thumbs up to wish him good luck and he flashed one back with a smile . the nervousness in my stomach eased and I noticed that bts and my girls were on the bleachers . I guess they were here because they have to wait for me and taehyung to finish up so we could get started on our talent show plans .