21

it was from taehyung .

my heart simply fluttered at the text message . I missed him so badly it was starting to get to me .

life was simpler before , but I wouldn't change the life I have now .

are you going to MAMA ?

yes I am , I'm assuming
you're going ?

yup

wow .. fast response .... how am I containing myself ?

that's great !! can't wait to see
what awards we win . I'm always your number  one supporter
and army ;)

and  you say I'm the cheesy one

oh shut up , you're probably
rubbing off on me 

I'm just kidding , I love you .

I love you too :/

well I got to head to bed .. I
wish  I could talk to you all night
like how we did before but
I have to wake up early for rehearsals .  I love and miss you , sweet dreams princess .

good night . I love and
miss you too

after hitting sent I immediately went to sleep .

~~

I woke up early the next morning feeling groggy . I took a shower to refresh myself and got dressed . I wore a comfortable crop sweater and high waisted jeans .

I walked out of my room but still felt really tired . I felt and looked like complete shit but was still really giddy about the conversation I had with taehyung last night .

I made myself tea hoping the caffeine will help to wake me up . as I finished my beverage my other members came out of their dorms in better condition than me .

we headed to the practice room . we practiced our routines making sure the wasn't a single flaw .

we were then informed that JYP called us to meet with him . we headed to his office and we were let in .

" ahh luna !! I hope you're practicing hard " he said .

" we are ! " we responded .

" I wanted to tell you that today I'll be introducing your individual managers to you . "

" lyd , your personal manager is kirah , nikki , your personal manager is kay, rylee , rose , and krys , kei . "

our managers walked into the room and introduced themselves to us . they were a few years older than us and we're really friendly .

" next .. you guys need to decide your group leader " JYP said .

" hmm .. I vote lyd " krys said .

" haha , no .. " I said , " I really think you should be "

" yeah krys should just do it , she's the oldest " rylee said .