9

the bell rang indicating the ending of school and I stretched my arms .

" it's christmas breakk !! " jimin cheered .

that means we're going to see my parents !!!!!

" did you guys pack yet ? " taehyung asked us .

" n-no .. " me and jimin admitted .

" haha me too " taehyung laughed .

that was so like him .

" we better get started tonight then " rylee said joining the conversation .

" you sound like a mom " I said

" like jin " kookie laughed

jin suddenly appeared in the doorway .

" what ? " he said .

" nothing ! " we all said .

we gathered with the rest of our friends and went to the mall to eat before parting ways . after our meal we bid our goodbyes .

" I'll walk you home " taehyung said as anticipated .

" fine but you have to leave right after because I have to pack " I said .

" fine " he pouted " meanie "

" oh grow up " I said and I smacked his shoulder lightly .

he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked out .

as the doors closed behind us a gust of cold air smacked my face the cold piercing my skin . I pulled my scarf over my mouth . we continued on our way to my house and taehyung pulled out hands up to his face . he placed his soft and kissable lips in the crack between our hands and blew warm air . his breath instantly came into contact with my frozen hands and send a wave of warmth throughout my body . we reached my house and saw jackson.

what the fuu-

" what are you doing here " taehyung asked .

" here to visit my dear friend . " jackson emphasized friend .

" what the hell are you talking about ? " taehyung said starting to get angry .

" what do you think I'm talking
about ? " jackson said and he put his arm around my shoulder .

oh that's right ....

" what the hell ?! " taehyung said and pulled me away . " what is he talking about lyd ?? "

" ummm "

" are you serious ?? " taehyung said totally confused .

" well um ... " I said . I hated to be friends with jackson again but I'm not one to deny anything true . even though we're only friends by default ..
" yeah " I sighed " we're friends . but only by default " I admitted .

" what ?! but why ? he doesn't deserve that " taehyung said .

" wow ! guys I'm right here ! " jackson said .

" oh sorry .. " I said

" no don't be sorry " taehyung said .