Chapter 11

Jessica's P.O.V

I snapped multiple pictures of the boys as they jumped around stage. I wondered how they were able to sing and also run around the stage like maniacs. The show eventually ended and we did our usual routine. Dressing room, they look at my photos, we go back to the hotel or grab a pizza.

"Guys! Let's have a sleepover!" Meghan suggested out of the blue. I pulled a confused look.

"A sleepover? What? In a hotel room?" I asked her. "But don't we have like a sleepover every day in the tour bus?"

"Yeah yeah, but it's not a proper one 'cause we don't watch a sick movie and pop popcorn." Meghan explained wafting her arm around.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "But we watch movies all the time! We've probably ran out of movies too watch!" I exclaimed.

"Don't exaggerate here." She said rolling her eyes. "Oh c'mon it'll be fun!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with Jessica on this one. A sleepover? What are we in high school?" Luke asked raising his eyebrows as he bit his lip. I hummed in agreement.

"Oh well fine then! Me and the boys will have a super fun, cool sleepover and you two kill joys can go drink tea and talk about the damn weather." Meghan yelled, obviously annoyed by the fact that we weren't agreeing with her.

Michael laughed. "The weather?"

"I'm making stuff up here, trying to make a point."

"Wow, fine. Ok. I'm in for a sleepover." I rolled my eyes giving into Meghan's idea.

"Hell yes!" She jumped. "You know, I'm really good at persuading people."

"Is that how you got Calum to go out with you?" Ashton sniggered shoving a now bright red Calum.

"Fuck off." He muttered, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Alright enough enoughhhh!" Meghan whined. "Back to the sleepover! Tonight! Mine and Jessica's room! Got it?"

"Yeah yeah yeah. It's not hard to remember! Now can we go back to the hotel? My sweat is sticking to mg clothes which is sticking onto my skin and i smell." Michael complained pointing at his very soaked grey t shirt.

"Ew dude. It looks like you took a shower." Luke pulled a look of disgust as he walked towards Michael.

"Bro, you don't look any better. You better take a shower quick before little miss Jessie here thinks you're unhygenic and goes running for the hills." Michael laughed.

"I smell good most of the time. Your natural scent is garbage!"

"I don't know why you two are arguing about smell, i'm pretty sure you all use the same spray so quit arguing and let's go back to the hotel." Meghan said sassily. "I'm tired of the complaining. Geez, i feel like a mother trying to take care of her 4 idiot sons and 1 behaved yet stubborn daughter."

"Hey!" All of us shouted at the same time.

"Can we just goooo?" We all nodded our heads not wanting to frustrate her more. Wow, Meghan must be on her time of the month. Why is she so cranky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES I'M ALIVE. YES I'M CONTINUING THE BOOK. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 10 YEARS.

I honestly lost the will to write during this hella long hiatus or whatever you call a gap or break... but I've been reading this book and it has gotten me back into writing.. i am the worst at updating stufffffff! Like.. the W O R S T.

Here is a really short update :)