Chapter 9

Luke's P.O.V

"Goodbye everybody!" Ashton screamed after we bowed. We had just finished our concert in San Francisco and the crowd was great. We walked off the stage and into our dressing rooms where Ross and Meghan were waiting for us.

"Hey guys! You did great!" Ross complimented rushing over to us to give us a high five. I laughed at how happy she was. "Wanna see the photo's?"

The boys ran to her to see the photo's. They were always eager to see them. Ross had serious talent. After the boys finished looking Ashton piped up. "Guys wanna have a boys night out?"

Calum answered almost relucantly with a yes, but Michael shook his head. "I'm tired guys. I'll just stay in the hotel room."

"Hey! You guys are leaving us out? What if I wanna have a few shots and get drunk?" Ross whined.

"You're a light weight. Trust me, you don't like drinking." I blurted out. Yikes.

"And how could you possibly have known that, Hemmings? You've known me for a few days." She laughed. Luckily, she didn't put much thought into how I knew.

"I-I mean I was just guessing. You don't look like the type to drink." I shrugged. Ok, good enough excuse.

"And you don't look like a drinker either."

"Oh trust me. He was. He used to always get drunk. They classed him as a bad boy back then. He had a girlfriend called Tiff-" Michael blabbered. What was he doing?

"Mikey. Unnecessary information." I fake smiled. Ross' memory might be triggered. "About the drinking thing-"

"Luke, come with us man. Don't be such a kill joy!"

"Why are you making me go but not Mikey?" I challenged them hoping they'd let me stay back aswell.

"Cause Mikey's a loser." Ashton laughed and Michael sent him a glare.

"Don't say no, Luke. Please man? We barely get to have guy time anymore!" Calum pouted.

"Am I problem to you, Hood? Is that what your trying to give off?" Meghan asked sassily.

"No ma'am." Calum saluted making Meghan giggle. Meghan could never stay mad with Calum. It was impossible.

"Anyway," Ashton started. "Guys night. Tonight. Clubbing. Luke you're coming with i don't care so don't try to protest. We'll just drop off Meg and Je-"

"We can just get Dave to drop us off no worries." Ross smiled, sweetly.

"I can drop you guys off." Michael volunteered.

"Me and Meghan will have a girly night." Ross squealed with excitement.

"Uhm, i'm quite tired. I'm gonna hit the hay stack early tonight. The jet lag is getting to me." Meghan said, sending me an apologetic smile. I nodded understanding what she was saying.  "Oh and do you mind if I sleep in Calum's room tonight?"

Ross smirked at her, nodding her head as soon as Meghan asked.

"Then it's settled. GUY NIGHT minus Michael." Michael rolled his eyes at Calum and Ashton began chanting 'guy night' as he left the dressing room. I waved to Ross before closing the door behind me.

--------------------

The hallway was spinning as the boys tried carrying me to my hotel room. "Oh shiittt." I slurred grabbing Calum's arm to regain my balance. It had been a while since I drank this much.

"Wow bro, you sure had a crap ton of shots." Ashton laughed patting my back.

"Party party party!" I chanted loudly and Calum put a finger to his lips.

"Shut up, people are trying to sleep idiot." Calum muttered. The boys stopped at my hotel room and my vision was going out of focus, then re focusing. From what I could read, the room number was 90, but I was so out of it, I probably read it wrong. 

"I can handle myself." I said pushing their hands of me. I put my hand against the wall to keep myself upright.

"You sure bro? We could escort you in?" I shook my head which was a terrible idea since it made the room spin more.

"Get lost guys." I muttered as I attempted to open the door with my key, but my coordination was appauling. Ashton giggled at my drunken state and slid the card through the scanner for me. I saluted him before stumbling into the hotel room. I entered as quielty as I could trying not to wake Michael up from his sleep. I squinted my eyes at the Michaels figure beneath the sheets. It was way smaller than usual and shorter. Wow, I really was drunk.

I climbed into bed, not bothering to get dressed out of my flannel and ripped jeans. I pulled the sheet over myself and faced the other direction so I wasn't facing Mikey. He was fuckin snoring to loud right now it hurt my ears. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was knocked out completely.

-------------

GUYS SORRY. I AM THE SLOWEST UPDATER WTF. I'M SO SORRY. I KNOW I KNOW I'M THE WORST. I KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING FOR SO LONG. I FEEL SO BAD. I'VE JUST BEEN SO UNHAPPY AND SAD AND WRITERS BLOCK MADE IT WORSE BUT I HAVE NO EXCUSE BUT HERE IT IS I LOVE YOU ALL :-) x