Chapter 9

Jessica's P.O.V

The light coming from outside was shining through the gap inbetween the curtains. I sighed heavily and realised an arm was draped around my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to see Luke sleeping beside me, his mouth open slightly. He was dressed in his flannel top and skinny jeans. Was I seriously dreaming about Luke in my bed? Why am I dreaming about Luke?

I stood up from the bed and detached myself from him, before walking to the desk infront of the bed. I turned to look at the sleeping Luke. Why is he still in my dream? GO AWAY.  Just then I stubbed my toe against the desk and it hurt likef a bitch. I groaned in pain and fell to the floor grabbing my small toe. Why am I so clumsy? Even in my dr- wait. It hurt. It hurt a lot. I'M NOT DREAMING.

I screamed. I don't know why. Maybe because it was the fact that we had spent an entire night in the same bed cuddling or maybe it was the fact that I thought I was dreaming about him. Luke's eyes opened quickly at the sound of my voice and sat upright. He squeezed his eyes shut before opening them to see me.

"W-what are you doing in my hotel room?" He yelled.

"Your hotel room? This is my room!" I answered back.

"What the fuck." He mumbled, looking at me with a confused face. "No it's mine! Room 90!"

"Sooo, your room just happens to have all of mine and Meghan's stuff?"

"What-" he looked around the room. His eyes growing wide when he noticed all of our stuff. "But Mikey was- and the room.. What."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist, pulling him to the door to prove to him that it was my room. I opened the door and showed him the door number. "This is room 98. Yours is 90, Hemmings."

He turned to look at me, a glint of sadness and shock in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

I sighed. "It's alright. Were you that drunk yesterday that you couldn't tell the door number?" I laughed.

Luke chuckled lightly. "I don't know. Ashton and Calum just stopped walking when we reached your door so I thought-" he stopped mid sentence and furrowed his eyebrows. He soon rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Are you alright?"

"Hm, yeah, just my head hurts." He smiled weakly, rubbing his temples.

"Uhm, I have advil in my bag. I'll get grab you some."

"Urgh, thanks." He smiled kindly, walking in after me and closing the door.

-------------------
Luke's P.O.V

I'm so gonna kill the guys. They got my drunk on purpose, they purposely told Michael to stay behind so I wouldn't question who was sleeping in the bed, they stopped me at Ross' room on purpose. How did I not realize sooner?

I sat on the edge of the bed as she rumaged through her back pack. She was only wearing an oversized shirt that stopped mid thigh. Ross turned around and noticed I was staring at her. She blushed and cleared her throat, trying to pull the shirt down.

"Uhm, sorry." I stuttered. Smooth one, Luke.

"Here you go." Ross whispered handing me the pill, not making any eye contact. "I'll just go get dressed." I nodded as she grabbed some clothes and quickly disappearing into the bathroom.

I gulped down the medication and sighed. Lesson learned: Never get drunk with the guys again. This situation me and Ross are in is pretty similar to when I got drunk at a party and she brought me home and we slept tog- Again.. this was intentional. What were they up to?

Just then, Ross stepped out of the bathroom in a sweater and black leggings.
"Sorry for the... uhm, bare face." She muttered pointing at her makeup free face.

"Why are you apologising you still look beautiful?" I blurted out. I knew my cheeks were going a bright red.

Before Ross could reply, Meghan burst through the door. She gasped. "Woah! What-you two?" Ok, best actress goes to.... MEGHAN. I know she had something to do with this.

"Shush Meg." Ross scolded. Meghan attempted to hide her smile.

"Meghan. We needa talk." I glared at her. "Oh and Jessica? Thanks for the medicine and sorry for... last night."

---------------------
ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE AND DUSTED.

How are you guys? Long time not chat :-) you guys ready for christmas? I ammmm. Christmas is so far away, but like... i can't wait??!1!1!1!

Anywayy, love you guys and you all make me happpyy!!!