Chapter 16

Jessica's P.O.V

"What do you mean you're not doing the job anymore? I assigned you this job!" Ms West yelled through the phone. I massaged my head with my free hand.

"Yes, I know, Ms West and I promise to explain it all when I get back, but I just need to go home." I replied weakly.

"Fine, but if you don't have a damn good excuse, don't expect to keep your job." With that, she hung up and I shoved my phone in my pocket. An empty taxi stopped infront of me and I quickly ran to it. I put my hand on the handle, but someone else had done the same.

I definitely wasn't in a good mood and my head was killing me. I was ready to fight till the death for the taxi. "I was here first." I spoke sternly, looking at my hand that was underneath hers. Yeah, I definitely grabbed the door handle first.

"Oh my gosh, well if it isn't little miss desperate." A high-pitch annoying voice spoke. I looked up at the woman and my jaw dropped. "I'm just as surprised as you are. What are you doing here?"

It was that girl. That bitch who I had caught straddling Luke that night. If this was a cartoon, steam would be coming out from my ears, nostrils, eye sockets, mouth- you get the point. "Ladies? Are you getting in or not?" The impatient taxi driver called out.

Her hair was no longer bleach blonde, it was brown, almost the same colour as my natural hair. As for her figure though, it was still as thin as ever. I could snap her in half if I wanted to.

"Are you still chasing desperately after Lukey boo? News flash, we did it last night." She obviously lied, but I was in no mood to argue.

"I don't need to tell you anything."

"You're just gonna walk away again? Patahetic."

"Ladies? Cmon! One of you or both of you get in. People are waiting for taxi's too." The taxi driver yelled once more.

I bit the inside of my mouth as she spoke again. "Yeah, I'm getting in. I was here first. I was always here first, she's just the second."

That cut it. I sent her a forced smile as I walked towards her and balled my fist beside me. My first connected with her jaw, which sent her flying to the concrete. I breathed heavily. "I should've done that ages ago." I suddenly felt better.

-----------------
Luke's P.O.V

I hopped out of the taxi and ran into the hotel that we were staying at, not caring if fans had seen me. I sprinted up the stairs and into Meghan and Jessica's hotel room. I fumbled with the key that Meghan had handed me before I left. I pushed open the door and looked around. Her suitcase was gone. SHIT.

I dashed back down into the lobby and looked around, praying that she hadn't left the building yet. I ran outside and scanned the area. My phone had been buzzing since I got to the hotel and I finally decided to check it. Twitter was spamming my phone.

@Calum5SOS: 5SOS FAM WE HAVE A MISSION. QUICK! Help us find our tour photographer! She dashed at the concert! IT'S URGENT GO GO GO!

(Picture attached)

Calum's post already had thousands of comments and retweets. Just then I received a message from Ashton.

From Wise Australian Kangaroo

Luke, twitter, comments, fans spotted Jessica in a white Skoda taxi down Haltons Avenue. Run run run you whipped, love sick boy!

I smiled at my phone. How did I get so lucky to have friends and fans like these? I instantly hailed a taxi cab and wasted no time in getting in. My phone kept buzzing and going off. I was scared it would lag or something.