IV

SHAYS POV

I hung up the phone as my dog hopped onto my bed beside me.

"Not now, Sweets." I told him.

He whimpered.

I couldnt resist taking him into my arms. He was the only thing in the world who would be happy to see me no matter how my day was or no matter how many people hated me. He was a small Schnoodle with dark brown, scruffy fur, and would jump with joy whenever I was around. He hated the rest of my family, though, which was pretty funny.

"Why can't things ever go right?" I talked to Sweets as I brushed back the hairs out of his face.

"Luke is just so fine. I just can't deal. But if it weren't for that heffer Alixis he would have made a move by now. And the worst part is, she doesnt even know I'm mad, so I can't just go up to that hoe and punch her."

Sweets looked at me with the cutest confused eyes in the world.

"What am I doing." I finally said. "I'm venting my teenaged feels out to my dog."

CALUMS POV

I couldn't stop running. I ran so fast everything turned into a blur. I didn't know where I would end up but I had to stay away from her. And every step I took farther from her destroyed me slowly.

I came to a stop after the tears in my eyes had completely obscured my vision. Most were from the wind making my eyes water but 1% of it came from how much I hated falling in love with Elianna.

Just then a familiar looking man bumped into me.

"Watch it, shitstain."

He turned around quickly. "Who the hell- ah look who it is!"

I became even angrier at who I'd seen.

"Clifford."

"That's right, bestfriend. And I'm guessing you're here for Holcomb arent you?" Michael taunted.

I stared at him, trying to burn holes in his face.

"No answer. Well I'd tell you where he is but that would be treason. So to prevent you from finding him,"

He pulled out a gun.

"This incident never happened, and you never came to America."

ELIANNA'S POV

I lay in my bed. It was raining, I concluded as I let the soft hits of every raindrop on my window put me deeper into sleep.

Gunshots. I heard gunshots, the same direction where Calum had run.

I never thought how much you could care about someone when you realized they might be gone.

I heard nothing but a deafening ringing in my ear while I scrambled for the phone to call 911.

And I came to a conclusion that I didn't know where he ran. I didn't know which way he went. And I wasn't sure if he was in trouble or not.

I checked the time on my phone. 10:37. And I grabbed my sweats, my boots, my jacket and my keys, and I ran outside.

I was suprised when I saw Ashton, running toward me on the road.

"What happened to him! What happened! Where is he?!" he yelled in pain.

"I don't know, I heard shots fired up there and thats where he ran-"

He grabbed me by my shoulders and I winced in pain.

"You saw him! Where did he run?!"

I pointed to the hill up the road. He loosened his grip and looked me dead in the eyes. His gaze had caused tears to well in my eyes. His look softened, but after that, he ran.

Like Calum. No, he ran after Calum.

{ A/N : GUYS I cannot even write omg I have the worse case of writers block thats why the chapter's so short :( so I might not update as soon as I do with the Imagines ok I hope you're not mad ily }

- kiara xx