V

ELIANNA'S POV

Something rushed over me. Something asked me why did I care so much about someone I had just met yesterday. I didn't understand how someone could get attached to another so quick. I got so mad at myself. Why did I even like him this much after what he did to me? My feelings were getting tied with reality and I realized that no matter what, he had to feel something considering how meaningful the kiss was.

So I ran after Ashton. I ran as fast as I could. The adrenaline forced me to keep moving, I no longer felt tired.

Ashton kept turning sharp corners as he heard Calum yelling. He stopped in front of what seemed to be Calum getting up from the ground while another platinum headed guy held him at gunpoint.

"Elianna. Get out of here." Calum mumbled under his breath.

"Oh, if it isn't little miss Elianna? How's your dad, babe?" the stranger said.

"How the hell do you know my dad?"

He laughed. "I work for him sweetie. And trust me if I blow Mr. Hood's brains out right here I'd be doing your daddy a favor."

"Don't fucking tell her Michael." Calum shouted.

Michael seemed to ignore him. "Mr. Hood over here would love to get his hands on your dad, babe."

Ashton grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. A gesture that I'd least expect from him, considering that he couldnt even look at me before. He then drew a gun on Michael.

"Let him go."

"So he can kill Adrian?"

My heart dropped and I came from hiding behind Ashton. "What the fuck?"

"Your father is killing thousands of civillians in our territory, Elianna. You have to understand." Ashton held my wrist.

"Thats my father, for fucks sake, Calum!"

Michael cocked his gun back. "This one's up to you, Elianna. Leave him or kill him?"

I looked at Calum, on his knees, hands in the air. He was using me to get close to my father. The kiss wasn't real. The whole car thing was probably a set up. And he wanted to kill my father, maybe even me.

"Kill him."

As soon as Michael put his finger on the trigger, Calum immediately swung his right leg behind Michaels knee causing him to trip. Michael quickly got up and rolled over to his gun but Calum kicked it over to Ashton. Calum took Michael by the shirt, lifted him off of the ground, and kicked him away in the gut. Michael stumbled over but kept his balance, and Sharkeisha-punched Calum in the face causing him to fall down. Michael had full control, punching Calum over and over until Ashton grabbed the gun Calum kicked over and shot Michael in the back twice with both guns.

I ran behind the brick wall in an alley, observing all of what was happening.

"Take care of him Ash." Calum mumbled as he brushed past Ashton and walked over to me.

I walked away from him.

"Elianna wait."

I spun around and looked him in the eye.

"He's my father, Calum! My father! Why would you kill my father?"

"He's not your father."

Ashton emerged from around the corner.

I backed away as my eyes squinted in fear.

Ashton continued, "Adrian stole you from

Hood territory back in Aus and raised you here, in Stockbridge. Right after he mass murdered tons of people on our land to reclaim it as his own. The only reason I've never been talking to you for the past four years I've been here is that, I thought he'd have me killed if I had even laid an eye on you."

Tears filled my eyes. "I..."

Calum's eyes widened. "I never knew he stole her?"

"Daniel didn't tell you because he didn't want you to fall in love with her. And I see you managed to break that rule already."

My face felt hot.

"Are we not going to talk about the fact that Elianna had no mercy for you back there?" Ashton laughed.

"I didn't know the story," I rolled my eyes.

Calum chuckled. "I probably would have done the same thing."

My phone started vibrating in my back pocket. I looked at the contact.

Dad.

{ A/N : I'm SOOOO sorry this took like a billion years to update! School and Winterguard started last week and I have had ZERO time to write :'( I hope you liked this, babes! Remember every vote equals a virtual hug from me to you! Aha. }

- kiara xx