VIII

ELIANNAS POV

I knew I was in a car. I remembered seeing a blurry, unsteady guy. Ashton, the one who never talked to me? What was he doing in the car with me? He looked into my eyes and counted to three.

"One,

Two,

Three."

I don't know what he did, but a huge sharp pain in my stomach became extremely worse, and then quickly subsided. I scrunched my eyes ready for more excruciating pain but nothing happened. What the hell was going on?

The only thing I knew: we were in a van. The Ashton kid then reached over me and slid the door of the van shut. He nodded to someone outside and covered my ears with his rough hands. His hands felt cold and wet with something very warm.

I didn't know what was happening or where I was but he made me feel like I was going to be okay.

"Close your eyes," he mouthed.

I did as I was told. When my eyes were shut, I felt more at peace.

I didn't know if I was dying but if I was, this would be the way I'd want to leave. At peace.

When I opened my eyes I was in my bedroom, on my bed.

Ashton peeked into the door. "Calum, she's awake," he called.

I heard fast footsteps up the stairs and down the hallway, and my door slowly creaked open.

"Elianna?"

I remembered his face. Calum, the strange, cute one whos car needed fixing.

"Calum... how did you get into my house?"

"It was unlocked since this morning." He said it like he lived here.

I became confused and tried to stand. As soon as I tried to sit up I let out a loud cry.

The bedsheets fell off and revealed a thick bandage covered in a huge spot of blood.

I screamed.

"What happened to me?!" I shouted between sobs.

Ashton ran into the room and the both tried to calm me down. What the hell was going on? All of a sudden Ashton is beside my bed, but he never used to look at me before. And Calum is wiping away my tears but I've only met him once.

Calum looked over at Ashton and shook his head.

"She's forgotten almost everything."

I widened my eyes, horrified.

"Should we tell her?" Ashton mouthed.

Calum shook his head again. "No. Let her remember." He knelt down beside the bed. "I know you remember everything." he said with a gentle expression.

Ashton tapped my shoulder.

"Close your eyes."

I did as I was told. Except I didn't feel at peace.

Then it hit me.

Flash.

"Hey, uh, my name is Calum. Uhm, could you help us with our car? It seemed to stall on us right infront of your neighbors house and they aren't home.."

Flash.

"Calum!" I laughed. "What are you doing out here this late?"

Flash.

'Gunshots. I heard gunshots, the same direction where Calum had run.'

Flash.

"I don't know, I heard shots fired up there and thats where he ran-"

He grabbed me by my shoulders and I winced in pain.

"You saw him! Where did he run?!"

Flash.

"Kill him."

Flash.

"He's my father, Calum! My father! Why would you kill my father?"

"He's not your father."

Ashton emerged from around the corner.

Flash.

"Adrian stole you from Hood territory back in Aus and raised you here, in Stockbridge."

Flash.

"We can find his whereabouts if we just think and fit everything together."

Flash.

"326 Riviera Street, Stockbridge GA, 30281."

"Thats where the call was made."

Flash.

"There are so many things I've found out about you, Adrian. How you stole me! Used me as a cover up! Killed my real parents and practically their whole villiage! It's over now. You don't matter to me anymore."

Flash.

"You don't matter to me either, babe."

I opened my eyes and gasped. I lay there, hyperventilating and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Adrian..." I managed to get out.

Calum looked at me.

I asked him, "Is he still alive?"

{ A/N : AYYYY wessup I really don't know what to do with shay and luke sooooo thats why they arent appearing as much yo -_- imma come up with something dont worry :) }